No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Help Wanted/ Now Hiring [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7280446
06/05/21 11:07 PM
06/05/21 11:07 PM
uniontown pa
G
gutthooked Offline
trapper
gutthooked  Offline
trapper
G

uniontown pa
The local lowes got a sign up, now hiring $17 bucks an hour to start.

Don't limit your challenges
Challenge your limits
Re: Help Wanted/ Now Hiring [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7280448
06/05/21 11:09 PM
06/05/21 11:09 PM
Crivitz WI
Sprung & Rusty Offline
trapper
Sprung & Rusty  Offline
trapper

Crivitz WI
It doesn't matter. There will always be some problem going on. I'm going to hunt, fish, camp, trap, and just keep moving forward.

No Jab.
Re: Help Wanted/ Now Hiring [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7280560
06/06/21 07:36 AM
06/06/21 07:36 AM
The Hill Country of Texas
Leftlane Offline
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Offline
"HOSS"

The Hill Country of Texas
Every time I see a plumber or electricians van it says now hiring on it and gives a phone number. I have long suspected at least some of the unemployed are like a barn cat that gets fed too much and never even looks to catch mice.

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers

Re: Help Wanted/ Now Hiring [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7280562
06/06/21 07:49 AM
06/06/21 07:49 AM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

As believers, we get called out all the time on who "we" MUST be charitable to. Usually the caller outer is not well intentioned but believers are called to assist the widows, orphans, and aliens among us.... all of which are the less fortunate, but slouth is a sin. Laziness is not worthy of charity per se, but like many things, backwards is par most often.

The issue I have is that resources the lazy get could be used for the truly less fortunate.
Politics is a pay to play sport though, so money floats around easy, especially since it's not the politicians to begin with.

Re: Help Wanted/ Now Hiring [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7280565
06/06/21 07:54 AM
06/06/21 07:54 AM
meadowview, Virginia
E
EdP Offline
trapper
EdP  Offline
trapper
E

meadowview, Virginia
Like WannaBe pointed out, hunger is the best motivator. However, the left has (again) changed the target by simply changing terms. It used to be society wanted to prevent "hunger," but now the target is to prevent "food insecurity." It's not enough to feed the hungry, we have to let the unemployed/unemployabe know they will always be fed and where that food will come from and when. To do otherwise would cause them to worry and we can't be having that.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread