No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Zelle payment, heads-up scam alert #7305367
07/13/21 08:33 PM
07/13/21 08:33 PM
texas
L
la4wd54 Offline OP
trapper
la4wd54  Offline OP
trapper
L

texas
Ok, like everybody else I'm looking for powders and bullets for rifle reloading. During a search I found a couple websites that looked promising. Lo and behold they have just what I'm looking for. I go thru and put several items in my cart, go to checkout and the only payment option is this zelle pay app. Now it's legit, started by big banks to transfer money. Only catch is no refunds and no recourse to backtrack. Once you send money it's gone, non-retreiveable. They have my email addy now but that's all. I started researching zelle and realized big no-no for me. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably ain't!!

Re: Zelle payment, heads-up scam alert [Re: la4wd54] #7305417
07/13/21 09:30 PM
07/13/21 09:30 PM
The Hill Country of Texas
Leftlane Offline
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Offline
"HOSS"

The Hill Country of Texas
I am not a zelle fan they don't recognize my small town credit union. Be wary of anything online anymore (even mail order brides LOL).

My friends and I do use Venmo a lot but I don't know how they would handle any disputes as that has never come up yet

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers

Re: Zelle payment, heads-up scam alert [Re: la4wd54] #7305423
07/13/21 09:37 PM
07/13/21 09:37 PM
New York border
Cragar Offline
trapper
Cragar  Offline
trapper

New York border
Good post. Thanks for the heads-up.