No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: glucosamine chondroiton [Re: Rockfarmer] #7328811
08/12/21 10:52 PM
08/12/21 10:52 PM
SWEET HOME OREGON
W
willvalley Offline
trapper
willvalley  Offline
trapper
W

SWEET HOME OREGON
Used it for years. Worked but when Art started in my hands it was not enough. Did not know what would help along with the glucosamine until the vet recommended MSM for my old dogs Art. Started that with the Gluco and hands, knees, and shoulder are pretty much pain free. Disfiguring in the hands is on hold also.

FROM MY DEAD HANDS
Re: glucosamine chondroiton [Re: Rockfarmer] #7328833
08/12/21 11:13 PM
08/12/21 11:13 PM
North Carolina
JoeRJr Offline
trapper
JoeRJr  Offline
trapper

North Carolina
I used it for a while, and I'll tell you why I think it worked. I impaled my knee on a cedar branch on my dirt bike. Separated the knee and broke my femur. I work on my feet all day and I had a lot of knee pain for a while. I started taking that stuff and it seemed to dial the pain back for me, which was great. About a decade earlier I had cut a fingertip off and had it reattached. I had some joint stiffness left over from it, but never gave it a though until I noticed that a lot of that had eased up as well.
So it's possible that the knee feeling better was placebo effect, but the finger couldn't have been. Never for a second did I think about my finger until I noticed it already felt better. I didn't take it forever, but if I end up with extended joint pain I'd go back on it without a second thought.
Joe

Re: glucosamine chondroiton [Re: Rockfarmer] #7328936
08/13/21 06:19 AM
08/13/21 06:19 AM
Philippines, s.e. asia,ohio
west river rogue Offline
trapper
west river rogue  Offline
trapper

Philippines, s.e. asia,ohio
Here's what I take helped a lot. [Linked Image]

Re: glucosamine chondroiton [Re: Rockfarmer] #7329112
08/13/21 10:39 AM
08/13/21 10:39 AM
SW MISSOURI
R
Rockfarmer Offline OP
trapper
Rockfarmer  Offline OP
trapper
R

SW MISSOURI
Thanks for all the info men! Think I will give it a try.

www.nationwidecartparts.com
3rd Infantry Division
1st Infantry Division
U.S. ARMY
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread