No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
New World Order #7332941
08/18/21 06:58 AM
08/18/21 06:58 AM

M
Mark June OP
Unregistered
Mark June OP
Unregistered
M

From the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) to a host of other entities, the 20th and 21st century has given rise to such groups which seek a New World Order, to (they say) eliminate war and create equality for all people. Each day's news print seems to follow the NWO script in large measure of what has been written during my life time.

"The master planners devised the strategy of a merger - a Great Merger - among nations. But before such a merger can be consummated, and the United States becomes just another province in a New World Order, there must at least be the semblance of parity among the senior partners in the deal. How does one make the nations of the world more nearly equal? The Insiders determined that a two-prong approach was needed; use American money and know-how to build up your competitors, while at the same time use every devious strategy you can devise to weaken and impoverish this country. The goal is not to bankrupt the United States. Rather, it is to reduce our productive might, and therefore our standard of living, to the meager subsistence level of the socialized nations of the world. The plan is not to bring the standard of living in less developed countries up to our level, but to bring ours down to meet theirs coming up... It is your standard of living which must be sacrificed on the altar of the New World Order."
---Gary Allen in his book "The Rockefeller File", 1976

"Fundamental, Bible believing people do not have the right to indoctrinate their children in their religious beliefs because we, the state, are preparing them for the year 2000, when America will be part of a one-world global society and their children will not fit in."
-- Peter Hoagland, Nebraska State Senator and Humanist, speaking on radio in 1983

"This is a terrible thing to say. In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day. It is a horrible thing to say, but it's just as bad not to say it."
--Jacques Cousteau, interview with UNESCO Courier for Nov. 1991

We live in interesting times.
And the Utopianists are evil humanists pure and simple.
Same old same old.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: New World Order [Re: ] #7332987
08/18/21 08:19 AM
08/18/21 08:19 AM
Wheaton Ks
L
lee steinmeyer Offline
trapper
lee steinmeyer  Offline
trapper
L

Wheaton Ks
That was why they "HAD" to get rid of Trump. It was ruining. all their plans! The new approach was to burn the cities down, the centers for capitolism. The antifa types fit their agenda much better. People.......we are fighting the rest of the world. The people are just pawns, so now they flood the country with foreigners that can't even communicate with us!

YOU CAN IGNORE REALITY, BUT YOU CANNOT IGNORE THE CONSEQUENCES OF IGNORING REALITY.

http://www.lptraplinesupply.com
Re: New World Order [Re: ] #7332989
08/18/21 08:21 AM
08/18/21 08:21 AM
Va
B
bandy Offline
trapper
bandy  Offline
trapper
B

Va
Mark I don't know how or when it's coming I have my thoughts but it has been in the making for a long time. The one thing I see that has to be removed is the American citizens freedom to fight back has to be removed. Whether by force or death by a thousand cuts or they just disappear for some reason like the upper taker comes.

No matter where you go there you are.
Re: New World Order [Re: ] #7332995
08/18/21 08:29 AM
08/18/21 08:29 AM
Philippines, s.e. asia,ohio
west river rogue Offline
trapper
west river rogue  Offline
trapper

Seems to me that China doesnt want to be an equal in this "new world order"!

Re: New World Order [Re: lee steinmeyer] #7333006
08/18/21 08:38 AM
08/18/21 08:38 AM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Originally Posted by lee steinmeyer
That was why they "HAD" to get rid of Trump. It was ruining. all their plans! The new approach was to burn the cities down, the centers for capitolism. The antifa types fit their agenda much better. People.......we are fighting the rest of the world. The people are just pawns, so now they flood the country with foreigners that can't even communicate with us!

Yep. Tyrants have the natural inclination to heap more power upon themselves and these "elites" as they are called pay allegiance to no one but themselves. It's money and power that drive them. Most of our politicians get get sucked in and corrupted by it.

Re: New World Order [Re: ] #7333019
08/18/21 08:48 AM
08/18/21 08:48 AM
Michigan
G
GWGjr Offline
trapper
GWGjr  Offline
trapper
G

Michigan
Seems to me that in order for any of that NWO mantra to ever come to fruition one would see the insiders install a figurehead to the US Presidency who would immediately begin working to destabilize foreign policy, economic policy, border policy, energy policy, voting rights, freedom of speech, etc. to erode the power of states rights and individual liberties by eviscerating the US Constitution. Would also need to make the USA appear feeble and inept on the world stage so as to sow the seeds of distrust and disrespect in order to help dissuade and extinguish the idea of the American Dream.

Hopefully we won't get to that point....

Interesting times, indeed.

Re: New World Order [Re: GWGjr] #7333022
08/18/21 08:54 AM
08/18/21 08:54 AM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Originally Posted by GWGjr
Seems to me that in order for any of that NWO mantra to ever come to fruition one would see the insiders install a figurehead to the US Presidency who would immediately begin working to destabilize foreign policy, economic policy, border policy, energy policy, voting rights, freedom of speech, etc. to erode the power of states rights and individual liberties by eviscerating the US Constitution. Would also need to make the USA appear feeble and inept on the world stage so as to sow the seeds of distrust and disrespect in order to help dissuade and extinguish the idea of the American Dream.

Let me know if you see any of that on the horizon.

Re: New World Order [Re: GWGjr] #7333026
08/18/21 08:58 AM
08/18/21 08:58 AM
Nevada
YamaCat Offline
trapper
YamaCat  Offline
trapper

Nevada

Sarcasm. Right ?

Re: New World Order [Re: YamaCat] #7333031
08/18/21 09:04 AM
08/18/21 09:04 AM
west river rogue Offline
trapper
trapper

Originally Posted by YamaCat

Sarcasm. Right ?

i 2nd the sarcasm -wow,,how could he say that!

Re: New World Order [Re: GWGjr] #7333032
08/18/21 09:05 AM
08/18/21 09:05 AM
west river rogue Offline
trapper
trapper

Where have you been the last many yrs?

Re: New World Order [Re: ] #7333037
08/18/21 09:10 AM
08/18/21 09:10 AM
North Cass Co. Minnesota
DiggerDale Offline
trapper
DiggerDale  Offline
trapper

North Cass Co. Minnesota
"YOU WILL OWN NOTHING AND BE HAPPY"

I am thankful to see more people waking up to what is really in the works.....

Re: New World Order [Re: ] #7333040
08/18/21 09:12 AM
08/18/21 09:12 AM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Might just as well bring the spiritual dimension into it so James feels compelled to respond.

Re: New World Order [Re: ] #7333047
08/18/21 09:17 AM
08/18/21 09:17 AM
Carlisle, PA
T
trap-alaska Offline
trapper
trap-alaska  Offline
trapper
T

Carlisle, PA
Mark - are these discussions you're having in classes at school or just tidbits you are finding on your own? I hope our centers for religious education are teaching this and sending their graduates out to proclaim it, people need to hear counterpoints to MSM and start thinking for themselves.

Re: New World Order [Re: Posco] #7333061
08/18/21 09:34 AM
08/18/21 09:34 AM
Southern Illinois
F
Foxpaw Offline
trapper
Foxpaw  Offline
trapper
F

Southern Illinois
No need to bring the spiritual dimension into it. Just go with the flow, it has all been determined long ago ! Best hope is to join your favorite Greek letter societies and don't forget to learn the handshake.
Don't worry about free markets, there is no such thing, its all been foreordained.

How is that for sarcasm !

Re: New World Order [Re: Foxpaw] #7333085
08/18/21 10:06 AM
08/18/21 10:06 AM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Originally Posted by Foxpaw
No need to bring the spiritual dimension into it. Just go with the flow, it has all been determined long ago ! Best hope is to join your favorite Greek letter societies and don't forget to learn the handshake.
Don't worry about free markets, there is no such thing, its all been foreordained.

How is that for sarcasm !

Let scripture speak for itself. Why do you fear it?

Re: New World Order [Re: Posco] #7333090
08/18/21 10:17 AM
08/18/21 10:17 AM
Southern Illinois
F
Foxpaw Offline
trapper
Foxpaw  Offline
trapper
F

Southern Illinois
I don't fear it ! But maybe you should, your tulips are either being eaten by voles or are on self destruct. Maybe its from tip-toeing in your slumber. You need to ask Calvin what to do.

Re: New World Order [Re: Foxpaw] #7333107
08/18/21 10:44 AM
08/18/21 10:44 AM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
I don't fear it ! But maybe you should, your tulips are either being eaten by voles or are on self destruct. Maybe its from tip-toeing in your slumber. You need to ask Calvin what to do.

You're displaying passive-aggressive behavior and you're problem is with the Bible, not me. Examine yourself, it's a Biblical admonition.

Re: New World Order [Re: Posco] #7333110
08/18/21 10:49 AM
08/18/21 10:49 AM
Southern Illinois
F
Foxpaw Offline
trapper
Foxpaw  Offline
trapper
F

Southern Illinois
Originally Posted by Posco

You're displaying passive-aggressive behavior and you're problem is with the Bible, not me. Examine yourself, it's a Biblical admonition.

No, my problem is with Calvins' tag-a-longs trying to change things and people, that by their own definition can't be changed !

Re: New World Order [Re: GWGjr] #7333112
08/18/21 10:52 AM
08/18/21 10:52 AM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes

Obama comes to mind immediately for me.

In the movie The Wizard of Oz, they are in the Emerald City meeting with the great and powerful Oz. They encounter a large screen with a loud, scary-looking character who terrifies them. Then Toto, Dorothy's dog pulls a curtain away and you see a timid little man speaking into a microphone pretending to be the man on the large screen. Made me think of Biden as the man on the large screen. The man behind the curtain is Obama, leader of the shadow government.

Cooking Tip: If you stir coconut oil into your Kale, it makes it easier to scrape it into the trash.
Re: New World Order [Re: Trapper7] #7333121
08/18/21 10:59 AM
08/18/21 10:59 AM
Southern Illinois
F
Foxpaw Offline
trapper
Foxpaw  Offline
trapper
F

Southern Illinois
Hopefully Toto gets a full course meal out of the deal.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread