No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Pistol Value [Re: BigBob] #7366794
09/28/21 08:21 PM
09/28/21 08:21 PM
charlotte,nc
Brett Thomas Offline OP
trapper
Brett Thomas  Offline OP
trapper

charlotte,nc
Originally Posted by BigBob
Brett:
That's a wrench for taking the barrel lock/sleeve off a 1911.
Pressing it down over the barrel end depresses the lock, and a 1/4 turn will unlock it from the slide, allowing the barrel to be removed after removing the slide lock.

Mucho Gracious, I'll drop it in his mailbox.

Re: Pistol Value [Re: Brett Thomas] #7366838
09/28/21 08:53 PM
09/28/21 08:53 PM
New Hampshire
N
Nessmuck Offline
trapper
Nessmuck  Offline
trapper
N

New Hampshire
Originally Posted by Brett Thomas
It's probably gonna hit the the road. I like it but after my wreck it's a little much for my right hand. Probably sell it and finish my son's deer rifle.

I really appreciate the info, only bought it because the guy needed some money.

It shoots like a wet dream but doctor said it might years before I get full strength back in the arm/hand. I'll include a Pic of the wreck. [Linked Image]

Looks like you need a C-Pap machine ……

It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
Re: Pistol Value [Re: Nessmuck] #7367021
09/29/21 12:37 AM
09/29/21 12:37 AM
charlotte,nc
Brett Thomas Offline OP
trapper
Brett Thomas  Offline OP
trapper

charlotte,nc
Nessmuck,
I should be dead but the good lord had other plans. Tore almost every muscle on the left side of my neck and tore my rotater cuff in my shoulder from holding onto the steering wheel. Bent the steering wheel 8 in and pulled it out of the steering knuckle. Would've smeared me on the pavement if I hadn't held on. All it took was a new guy loading heavy turkey litter on a walking floor heavy and high on the passenger side of the rear trailer axle. Teenage girl came over in my lane and over it went. Thankful I didn't hit her. [Linked Image]

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread