No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Natural Selection in the workplace question [Re: Wolfdog91] #7371680
10/05/21 04:35 AM
10/05/21 04:35 AM
Europe
P
Pest's Dad Offline
trapper
Pest's Dad  Offline
trapper
P

Europe
Originally Posted by Wolfdog91
Last older guy I had was 38 I think.

That's when my mouthful of drink went projectile! laugh

Re: Natural Selection in the workplace question [Re: Wolfdog91] #7371681
10/05/21 04:49 AM
10/05/21 04:49 AM
Dunbar, Wisconsin
P
Pike River Offline
trapper
Pike River  Offline
trapper
P

Dunbar, Wisconsin
When I'm having an issue with a team member that is not living up to expectations, I ask myself, what am I doing wrong. What can I do different to get buy in or motivate this person to better understand the need for the task. Trybto look at the situation from the proverbial 20,000 feet. That doesn't necessarily mean I coddle them. I still set clear expectations and in writing after a bit. What happens then is they are gone by their own accord within 3 month.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread