No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Cost of New Bale rings $$$ [Re: Pawnee] #7377633
10/12/21 05:37 PM
10/12/21 05:37 PM
Minnesota
330-Trapper Online content OP

trapper
330-Trapper  Online Content OP

trapper

Minnesota
Originally Posted by Pawnee
330, I deal with cattle proofing stuff daily. Put metal valve stem caps on each tire. It won’t stop one from chewing it off but it really helps. If I don’t put metal caps on and a electric fence around our pivots when we graze wheat in the winter. I end up with missing valve stems and flat tires. Trailer looks good! Nice job

Thanks Pawnee

NRA and NTA Life Member
www.BackroadsRevised@etsy.com

Re: Cost of New Bale rings $$$ [Re: 330-Trapper] #7377845
10/12/21 10:32 PM
10/12/21 10:32 PM
East-Central Wisconsin
B
bblwi Offline
trapper
bblwi  Offline
trapper
B

East-Central Wisconsin
I think I would have made my sides about 1-2 foot higher and welded pipe about every two foot and not even put the cattle gate wire on the sides. To me they are going to pull an awful lot of hay out of the trailer as they have to feed higher up. I have seen less waste when they can put their heads inside the feeders.

Bryce

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread