No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: cash is still illegal [Re: danny clifton] #7381207
10/17/21 06:26 PM
10/17/21 06:26 PM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline OP
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline OP
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
I am going to guess that when asked they told the officer they had cash. Probably agreed to a search. Had no idea that having money was now illegal.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: cash is still illegal [Re: Boco] #7381239
10/17/21 07:05 PM
10/17/21 07:05 PM
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Georgia
Originally Posted by Boco
You guys are really in the dark when it comes to ML and TF enforcement.It is international and you are a signatory along with dozens of other countries.
Started with the g-7.Your law enforcement follows the international FATF.

Warrior,I think I seen you on Utube-you are one of them moronic sovereign citizens right?lol
And yes when I get pulled over by police I show them my ID,I have nothing to hide,then I tell them I am a poor old age pensioner,joke around a bit and they let me off with a warning to slow down.
But there are lots of idiots who escalate interactions with our good people in law enforcement,it ends up with removing regressive contributors to the gene pool in many cases which is a good thing.

Nope, but I've been the victim of a small town Barney Fife ripping my car apart at 3am because the missus had said yes if he looked in the car. He thought he had him a big time felony narcotics bust until the county mountie quietly let him know Zantac 75 is an OTC heartburn medication.
Another one that tore my truck apart for a cigarette butt tossed put the window. That one scared me because that officer had murdered two people. Okay he was cleared but everyone knew the first was an elementary school grudge acted on thirty years later. The second was a black restaurant manager that had just gotten robbed. Officer came in the back door and popped the first black face he saw.

[Linked Image]
Re: cash is still illegal [Re: danny clifton] #7381676
10/18/21 09:09 AM
10/18/21 09:09 AM
NW Oklahoma
O
Okie Farmer Offline
trapper
Okie Farmer  Offline
trapper
O

NW Oklahoma
Nothing like a small town mall cop with a badge.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread