No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Fathers [Re: furstroker] #7415450
11/26/21 08:09 PM
11/26/21 08:09 PM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

There is a very well recognized anger-sadness-shame constellation of emotions but the primary expression of this all is almost always anger manifesting in irritation, impatience, criticism, and cynicism and a person in this spiral is often known as being secondarily "reactive" to a primary feeling of underlying sadness or pain. This can go on for a lifetime usually being handled with any number of coverups (addictions).

I am trained by excellent integrated biblical based psychotherapists to help people by acknowledging their anger but help the person find better ways to express it rather than losing their temper, yelling, or demeaning someone. But this step is not the final step but rather just the beginning of the person discovering the primary underpinning of the anger, usually a defensive coping mechanism.

It's pretty cool to help someone finally unravel a life of anger issues and emerge totally changed.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Fathers [Re: furstroker] #7415804
11/27/21 10:10 AM
11/27/21 10:10 AM
Va
B
bandy Offline
trapper
bandy  Offline
trapper
B

Va
Furstroker I want you to know I've traveled that road along different lines and I feel the hurt. Here is your healing I love you as a brother as do so many more on here. When you can get that in your heart. You will start to see God it wasn't until I let go and trusted in Jesus that my true healing began. I pray for you for peace love and joy I still deal with the anger the only difference is now I have a father that comes along side me and says it's alright we can fix this. I pray you find this.

No matter where you go there you are.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread