No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: The New Stasi, US Capital Police [Re: Squash] #7475052
01/27/22 12:18 PM
01/27/22 12:18 PM
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Offline
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Offline
trapper
G

Green County Wisconsin
Originally Posted by Squash
I thought most here support LE ?

I support all police who answer to a local population , an agency that only answers to the Speaker of the house that sees it's self above all other , NO

our system is set up that the Elected sheriff should be the highest law of the land.

it is one of the great checks and balances of our nation.

the FBI is there to handle interstate crimes and nation wide investigations.

that a federal police agency is setting up as a Intelligence agency not in the capitol but across the US has little to do with policing and the security they are tasked with and much more to do with being a control entity that serves the Speakers interests no those of the people.

America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.
Re: The New Stasi, US Capital Police [Re: warrior] #7475069
01/27/22 12:33 PM
01/27/22 12:33 PM
Tug Hill, NY
S
Squash Offline
trapper
Squash  Offline
trapper
S

Tug Hill, NY
I think I touched a nerve. The only police force that I might agree answers to the people, would be my local County Sheriffs department, because the voters elect the County Sheriff. Don’t remember voting for the NY State Police Commissioner ? Pretty sure he answers to Gov. Hochul who by the way was not elected either.

Re: The New Stasi, US Capital Police [Re: Squash] #7475121
01/27/22 01:23 PM
01/27/22 01:23 PM
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Offline
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Offline
trapper
G

Green County Wisconsin
Originally Posted by Squash
I think I touched a nerve. The only police force that I might agree answers to the people, would be my local County Sheriffs department, because the voters elect the County Sheriff. Don’t remember voting for the NY State Police Commissioner ? Pretty sure he answers to Gov. Hochul who by the way was not elected either.

in WI the mayor hires the Police Chief or Village board if a village and not a city.

the Sherriff is elected on a county wide ballot.

and

we have the Capitol Police that do just the capitol buildings security and within a few blocks the other state police are State patrol and are motor carrier enforcement , traffic cops for state highways unless assisting the PD/Sherriff you seldom even see one on a county or township road.

DOJ has an investigative department to run investigations on conduct of other police agencies and such when we have a officer involved shooting the scene is typically secured and the DOJ asked to lead the investigation.

America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.
Re: The New Stasi, US Capital Police [Re: warrior] #7475141
01/27/22 01:44 PM
01/27/22 01:44 PM
WI>>>MN >>>WI
T-Rex Offline
trapper
T-Rex  Offline
trapper

WI>>>MN >>>WI
My sherriff is a drunken homosexual bus monitor.

How much worse can it get?

Man who mistake shillelagh for fairy wand; see pixie dust, also.
Re: The New Stasi, US Capital Police [Re: T-Rex] #7475164
01/27/22 02:23 PM
01/27/22 02:23 PM
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Offline
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Offline
trapper
G

Green County Wisconsin
Originally Posted by T-Rex
My sherriff is a drunken homosexual bus monitor.

How much worse can it get?

and your voting 180 degrees against the majority of your county

nothing wrong with him being gay and sheriff but crashing a county car drunk should end his carrier. unfortunately like Madison you have your choice of left and lefter there is no right choice

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread