No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Healthcare for our vets going to illegals [Re: jbyrd63] #7572850
04/29/22 05:40 PM
04/29/22 05:40 PM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Offline
"American Honey"
Sharon  Offline
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Originally Posted by jbyrd63
I got peod just reading the title. ! Next thing you know (if not already ) they will be housing them in empty military barracks. When Obummer cut the military tens of thousand housing units set empty on every base. Ft knox here in Ky got cut 30,000 personnel . The feds remodeled all the unit 6 years ago even the ones that had been empty. You drive past them and the look like brand new apartment complexes. If one of BoBo 's handelers think about it they will do it....

They have already done that. At least five bases they've opened to these aliens . Whatever diseases they have, given money, food, everything.

I wish I had the link but this has been a while ago .

Been done, from what I've heard.

It turns my stomach.

Re: Healthcare for our vets going to illegals [Re: Sharon] #7572866
04/29/22 06:04 PM
04/29/22 06:04 PM
Texas Hill Country
C
Cedar Hacker Offline
trapper
Cedar Hacker  Offline
trapper
C

Texas Hill Country
Here's a link about some of the bases and there is at least two more in California. This has been going on since at least 2014.

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/...of-third-base-to-house-migrant-children/

They are hiding so much from the public that it is almost impossible to dig out the corruption.

Sit on your horse on top of a ridge, look out across the country and tell me there is no God.

Re: Healthcare for our vets going to illegals [Re: Cedar Hacker] #7572897
04/29/22 06:56 PM
04/29/22 06:56 PM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Offline
"American Honey"
Sharon  Offline
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Originally Posted by Cedar Hacker
Here's a link about some of the bases and there is at least two more in California. This has been going on since at least 2014.

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/...of-third-base-to-house-migrant-children/

They are hiding so much from the public that it is almost impossible to dig out the corruption.

Thank you for finding that link.

Had no idea they've done this since 2014.

And all the vets who are homeless...in tents on the ground dedicated for veterans to live in good buildings...what state is that ? On the eastern coast side. Saw it on a report a couple years ago. The tent city was all vets, and run by vets. It was clean, orderly, doctors , food taken to them regularly, no one else allowed to horn in on them. Flags set respectfully on top of many of them. NEXT to the nice building that thy were supposed to be in. NO one was working to get them living in there.

Made me so angry I cried seeing it.

Re: Healthcare for our vets going to illegals [Re: Sharon] #7572904
04/29/22 07:09 PM
04/29/22 07:09 PM
Central Oregon
AntiGov Offline
trapper
AntiGov  Offline
trapper

Central Oregon
Originally Posted by Sharon
This whole thing makes me so angry I am getting mean as nails over it ...our veterans deserve the best over illegal aliens who are sucking off our money, any day.

Roger that

We have way more illegals in this country than veterans and many are working in the health care industry and in social services .

They network like no other ......it's a shame and a sham

Report a post club - Non member

Re: Healthcare for our vets going to illegals [Re: Finster] #7572911
04/29/22 07:16 PM
04/29/22 07:16 PM
Goldsboro, NC
John C Offline
trapper
John C  Offline
trapper

Goldsboro, NC
No one should be surprised by this. These are future voters after all. wink