No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Adam and Eve [Re: danny clifton] #7626180
07/14/22 06:21 AM
07/14/22 06:21 AM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted by danny clifton
Why are the indians in the arctic almost the same color as the amazon indians if climate determines the color of humans? Why are the amazonians not dark skinned and the arctic indians white?

At what point did humans become white in northern Europe? Is white skin a result of breeding with Neanderthals? Geneticists say its Neandertal DNA that makes people redheads. Are Neanderthals descended from Adam and Eve? Who were the "others" that Cain moved in with? What about Denisovans?

I am at a loss how anyone could believe the bible is literal.

Good morning danny! Donna and I are setting up the booth today at the UP Trappers convention along with one of our 11 grandchildren who's our roadie this weekend.
In answer to your last sentence >>>>>>> it's called "faith."
We all have it and we all aim it somewhere.

There are still some of us in America and Canada that aim our faith to God and His Word even though we cannot prove what we cannot see as science says you must for something to be "true."
And there are some of us that are simply OK with mysteries we won't ever know.
Like God.
And a love of a grandson who this week is papa's roadie.

You're married danny.
You love your wife?
If you do, then science says "prove it."
Or it isn't so.

Now mind you, I wouldn't say to you "prove it."
Make your love observable, and repeatable and measurable or it's not true.
That'd be what my granddad called hooey.

Because love is a blessings as well as a mystery...
and a gift from our Creator who made it so.
It's OK that we who are finite (created) can't know everything about our Creator who is infinite.

Love, and the fact that it does in fact exist - it is real - is the big dagger in the heart of the un-truths promoted as the only truths.
Love is a relationship and the sweetest one we humans know.
How do I know?
Don't ask me to prove it but stop by the booth and I'll introduce you to Peyton, my grandson.
Who I love.
Peyton IS a gift from God.
To his mom and dad.
To his papa and mimi.
And to all the world.

Of that, there can be no ifs, ands, or buts.

Darwin and his Marxist, Eugenics dudes and dudettes followers to this day can try to find the answers to why they're so miserable in life.
I'll go trapping with my wife and Peyton and smile when the sun comes up, and smile when the fur goes on the stretcher, and tear up a tad when we tuck Peyton into bed after a good, long day on the trapline...
with a prayer by all of us offered to God complete with thankfulness and wonder.
As it was always meant to be.

I'm a scientist and a pastor and I know, as do many others, there are some things that are so grand, and so wonderful, there's no real need to prove them.
They are, as the American Fathers claimed, "self-evident."

Blessings from Michigan!
Mark

Re: Adam and Eve [Re: Nittany Lion] #7626188
07/14/22 06:29 AM
07/14/22 06:29 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
Proving I love my weife is easy. No matter where I put something she has to move it. when I cant find it she says it didnt go there. So I ask where is it now? Where does it "go"? Often she just repeats it doesnt go there because she cant remember where she put it.

What other reason could I have for not strangling her except love grin

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Adam and Eve [Re: Nittany Lion] #7626200
07/14/22 06:49 AM
07/14/22 06:49 AM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Love it is grin

But then again you should know I'm not a faithful follower of the survival of the fittest clan.
Who would vote for the weak just being pawns and collateral damage of the strong.

Hey, that sounds like that WDC crowd everyone likes to renounce, who we as a people sent there. wink
They are us.
Well....
some of us, more than others.

Blessings,
Mark

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread