No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Privileged [Re: Wolfdog91] #7732787
12/02/22 05:11 PM
12/02/22 05:11 PM
Washington
wildflights Offline
trapper
wildflights  Offline
trapper

Washington
Originally Posted by Wolfdog91
Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Can you please explain that?

First when I say it's a privilege I mean in the way someone should be happy and and proud they had it. Like how I I think it's a privilege I was able to lean under experienced welder's. Not this new term for it where it's some badge of upper class shame ,white guilt or something.

So in that context yes I feel 100% it's a privilege because there's many many people who don't get that and it shows.

I count my self extremely privileged that my parents legitimately loved and cared about me not just gave enough craps that I had some food and clothes and went to school.

And I do feel it definitely gives an advantage to kids that get it and understand how lucky they are. I know it has for me

It's unfortunate that they've bastardized and politicized the language. When the definition of words are manipulated it makes it impossible to have a coherent conversation about a topic. We are the new version of Babylon.

At this point, when "priviledge" is used in a sentence, it is meant to be devisive. It is meant to shame or anger.

As to the OP's question, I don't believe it is a privilege or a right to have a set of caring parents. It is a blessing.

Last edited by wildflights; 12/02/22 06:02 PM.

Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire. -Gustav Mahler
Re: Privileged [Re: Sheepdog1] #7732801
12/02/22 05:28 PM
12/02/22 05:28 PM
Oakland, MS
yotetrapper30 Offline
trapper
yotetrapper30  Offline
trapper

Oakland, MS
Originally Posted by Sheepdog1
if I put the truth on here it would get whacked in real short order.

The privileged, they live in the slums, get govt money that you and I pay in taxes every year, Year after year. They dont contribute jackSh*t to anything other than violent crime stats and mass retail theft. I dont owe any of them a dam thing. In time, I will move off grid and I will refuse to pay a freaking dime to this POS govt full of turds and crooks. I hope they all die in the most horrible way imaginable.

Don't hold back sheep, LOL

~~Proud Ultra MAGA~~
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread