No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Vegemite [Re: Bob Jameson] #8032998
12/28/23 08:29 AM
12/28/23 08:29 AM
Philippines, s.e. asia,ohio
west river rogue Offline
trapper
west river rogue  Offline
trapper

Philippines, s.e. asia,ohio
I like it. I had many ozzie mates in Philippines amd they told me it was unusual to see an american(yank) like it. Your one rub lure comes in a close second Bob!!! Albert,heres to ya mate. R.i.p!

Re: Vegemite [Re: Bob Jameson] #8033355
12/28/23 05:23 PM
12/28/23 05:23 PM
Magna, Utah
G
GritGuy Offline
trapper
GritGuy  Offline
trapper
G

Magna, Utah
I was over in Australia for a month on a traveling vacation there and New Zealand, people offer it every where you go, and I don't recommend trying it if you have a soft stomach or your nose gets offended easily

And the feller saying they offer to laugh at you is spot on, some just can't hold back their smile when offering it to ya, thats a dead giveaway !!

I believe they love it cause they never could find a better substitute and are raised on it as well !!

Nope hated it, never ever tried it again !!

[Linked Image]

Sorry if my opinions or replies offend you, they are not meant to !

Re: Vegemite [Re: Bob Jameson] #8033420
12/28/23 06:34 PM
12/28/23 06:34 PM
NWWA/AZ
Vinke Offline
trapper
Vinke  Offline
trapper

NWWA/AZ
I’ like the song
Big Bob,,,,Flex…….. smile

Slightly used Shoes 4 sale……………