ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Gopher Traps #3250326
07/30/12 03:11 PM
07/30/12 03:11 PM
somewhere in the middle of MT
D
DAVE SALYS-CWCP Offline OP
trapper
DAVE SALYS-CWCP  Offline OP
trapper
D

I posted some gopher traps on the "Shed" if any of my fellow WCOs are interested. I'm taking them to the NTA so we don't have to mess with shipping.

Re: Gopher Traps [Re: DAVE SALYS-CWCP] #3250356
07/30/12 03:42 PM
07/30/12 03:42 PM
Gainesville, Alachua, Florida,...
Robb Russell Offline
trapper
Robb Russell  Offline
trapper

Gainesville, Alachua, Florida,...

Find Our Podcasts @ http://www.thewildlifepro.net
Re: Gopher Traps [Re: DAVE SALYS-CWCP] #3250417
07/30/12 04:22 PM
07/30/12 04:22 PM
D
trapper
trapper
D

No salsa yet, tomatoes are coming in rrreeeaaaalll slow, plenty of hot peppers and onions though. We had our first family vegetable fry last week. what's a vegetable fry? I pick everything fryable from the garden, green tomatoes, zucchini, onions, egg plant and a variety of hot peppers. the peppers get stuffed with cream cheese and/or jalepeno jack cheese and then everything is battered and deep fryed in a turkey fryer basket in the back yard. We all sit around the fryer(at a safe distance)and as soon as it comes out and drains salt 'em down and dip in ranch dressing. Washed down with one of my world famous margaritas and it's a feast fit for a bunch of WCOs.
I have made a couple of gallons of spicy dill pickles, demand outstrips supply every year.

Re: Gopher Traps [Re: DAVE SALYS-CWCP] #3252945
08/01/12 09:07 AM
08/01/12 09:07 AM
D
trapper
trapper
D

I'll have the traps with me at the NTA if anybody decides they need them. grin
I'm looking forward to meeting Jim&Judy Comstock, Kirk DeKalb, seeing my old friend Mike Tucker and a bunch of others.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread