Here's a couple of my carvings.The first carving is what they call a mask.It is mounted on a wooden pedestal.The carvings I do are all life size.So these carvings are about the same size as a human face.
The second and third carving are still masks but left on a full block of wood.Although,neither of the full wood block carvings are complete.To complete them I mount them on marble or granite bases.
I don't happen to have one mounted on the stone base now because I only do them to order and these two I just finished.But I wanted to give you an idea of what they look like.They are carved from aromatic cedar, native to northern Wyoming and then stained and a finish added.
The pedistal masks are $350.00 TYD and the stone base block masks are $500.00 TYD
There is roughly 30 to 40 hours in each of these so you have an idea of a waiting period to get one.I have also worked out a pay as I carve payment on these if interested.I accept payments while i'm carving and you recieve it when the balance is met.Provided I'm done with it by then.