Hello everyone, I have some call lanyards, and animal drags up for sale. They are all made out of military grade 550 cord, by me. Currently I have the following colors. Black, Coyote, Tan, Sand, Foliage Green, OD Green, and just a bit of Hunter Safety Orange. The photos posted are only examples of the items being sold. I will custom braid your item for you. If you buy more than one item I will knock $5 off the price of the second item. Thanks for looking! PayPal is prefered method of payment, but Postal Money Orders are also accepted.

This is an example of the Lanyards. I sell these for $20 shipped to your door. I can add as many drops as you like for .50 a drop. I can also make a lanyard with a metal clip on it to hold the remote for your electronic caller. The clip attachs to a single lead hanging from the center bottom of the lanyard. This lanyard sells for $20. It can have drops on it for hand calls if you like as well.

These are examples of the drags. I sell these for $20 shipped to your door. One has rings the other uses nooses. On a similiar note I've made what I call game carriers to haul ducks, geese, rabbits etc. These I also sell for $20