ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: beaver job questions [Re: ztbowtech] #3109725
04/06/12 08:35 PM
04/06/12 08:35 PM
south east michigan
P
Peskycritter Offline
trapper
Peskycritter  Offline
trapper
P

south east michigan
I guess if I was to set on the dam I would just put a 330 between a tree and the dam . I use that set a lot when I'm trapping rivers I'll place a 330 were there's room between a tree and the bank . I've noticed how beaver are always tight to the bank when there cursing the river at night . Also can use a log just drag it over to about a foot from the bank . Stick a 330 there set done and no lure neeeded no lure means no coons . Beaver should be building there lodge up so there should be all kinds of good blind sets to be found . I need a beaver job , I didn't trap any beaver last season I just left them be till the price comes up . My son trapped 5 and the biggest one went 72 " and he only got 12 bucks . I told him I would have paid him 12 bucks so dint have to flesh that thing . I did see some heavy beaver go for 45

htt:// www.critterremovalmi.net
Free Trapper
Re: beaver job questions [Re: ztbowtech] #3110215
04/07/12 01:36 AM
04/07/12 01:36 AM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
I guess I've never even thought of a Conibear in a dam break. Of course it really doesn't matter where I set a 330; the next day it'll have a snapping turtle anyway.

Re: beaver job questions [Re: ztbowtech] #3111250
04/07/12 09:02 PM
04/07/12 09:02 PM
Nashville, Tennessee
J
John Pearson Offline
trapper
John Pearson  Offline
trapper
J

Nashville, Tennessee
Amen to that Paul! They've got a nose for 330's.

John
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread