ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Obama Does Not Run Your Business [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #3420181
11/12/12 07:20 PM
11/12/12 07:20 PM
Gainesville, Alachua, Florida,...
Robb Russell Offline
trapper
Robb Russell  Offline
trapper

Wink

18 states now.

This is not even 1% of our population and is just a developing news story.

Texas got its 25,000th signature about 2 hours ago. (32,379 @6:17 PM) that's over 16,000 signatures in less the ten hours.

Personally I just think we live in very troubled times.

And we may now know the reason the Mayan Calender stopped in 2012- !! lol

Find Our Podcasts @ http://www.thewildlifepro.net
Re: Obama Does Not Run Your Business [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #3420216
11/12/12 07:31 PM
11/12/12 07:31 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline OP
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline OP
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
I could get 25,000 signatures in my home town and our population is less than that.

Re: Obama Does Not Run Your Business [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #3420274
11/12/12 07:49 PM
11/12/12 07:49 PM
Robb Russell Offline
trapper
Robb Russell  Offline
trapper

Re: Obama Does Not Run Your Business [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #3420345
11/12/12 08:13 PM
11/12/12 08:13 PM
West, Mi
W
wiggler Offline
"Skunk Wrangler"
wiggler  Offline
"Skunk Wrangler"
W

West, Mi
you guys kill me... get over it..

Re: Obama Does Not Run Your Business [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #3420400
11/12/12 08:31 PM
11/12/12 08:31 PM
NH
S
sgs Offline
trapper
sgs  Offline
trapper
S

NH
Quote:
15 States Are Gathering Signatures On The Whitehouse's Own Web Site To Peacefully Secede From The Union

Actually Robb, that's not true. There are no states petitioning the government to peacefully secede.

None. Zippo. Zero.

These are petitions started by individuals. People who just want to express their frustration that their guy lost the election in a fun and creative way. Nothing more.

Re: Obama Does Not Run Your Business [Re: sgs] #3420587
11/12/12 09:17 PM
11/12/12 09:17 PM
Robb Russell Offline
trapper
Robb Russell  Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: sgs
There are no states petitioning the government to peacefully secede. These are petitions started by individuals.

This nation is referred to as WE THE PEOPLE .

Think about it and it made ABC News not just T-Man.

Re: Obama Does Not Run Your Business [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #3420658
11/12/12 09:34 PM
11/12/12 09:34 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
trapper
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
Actually wiggler, since we have had to listen to the mainstream media defend liberalism in things like killing babies, homosexuality is wonderful, illegal aliens deserve our social security, etc., I think it's only fair that we get to have our say once and awhile. Even if it goes no where, at least a lot of people can get it off their chests.

Re: Obama Does Not Run Your Business [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #3420676
11/12/12 09:39 PM
11/12/12 09:39 PM
Robb Russell Offline
trapper
Robb Russell  Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: Paul Winkelmann
Actually wiggler, since we have had to listen to the mainstream media defend liberalism in things like killing babies, homosexuality is wonderful, illegal aliens deserve our social security, etc., I think it's only fair that we get to have our say once and awhile. Even if it goes no where, at least a lot of people can get it off their chests.

x2

I can expand that "etc for" ya too Paul

Re: Obama Does Not Run Your Business [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #3420682
11/12/12 09:40 PM
11/12/12 09:40 PM
West, Mi
W
wiggler Offline
"Skunk Wrangler"
wiggler  Offline
"Skunk Wrangler"
W

West, Mi
LOL... spill your guts... we've had to listen to Mittens for a year... might as well not end the hate now. Lets keep it rollin. mad

Re: Obama Does Not Run Your Business [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #3420750
11/12/12 09:57 PM
11/12/12 09:57 PM
Robb Russell Offline
trapper
Robb Russell  Offline
trapper

To all of you Veterans of the Dept of Defense that's all "Soldiers, Sailors, Marines and Airmen" . If you have not looked into VA Medical entitlement please do and when you get enrolled remember to PM wiggler. lol

Wiggler

I have an MRI on NOV 26 and I will be thinking about you on Jan 2, 2013 when I have my third Colonoscopy.

Happy Veterans Day !! And God Bless The USA.

Re: Obama Does Not Run Your Business [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #3420800
11/12/12 10:12 PM
11/12/12 10:12 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
trapper
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
wiggler, I finally stopped hating when I left the unions and started my own business. The Democratic party I belonged to doesn't even come close to resembling the party of today. Their blindness is almost unbelievable. Don't they realize that ever illegal alien worker crossing the border costs them one union job? And people without a green card are really hard to organize.

We are a completely unbiased company. We work for Muslims, illegals, union guys, company owners, criminals, churches, etc. and one of these days we'll probably get an alien from another planet and we will give him the same wonderful service as the rest of our customers.

Re: Obama Does Not Run Your Business [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #3420899
11/12/12 10:40 PM
11/12/12 10:40 PM
Robb Russell Offline
trapper
Robb Russell  Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: Paul Winkelmann
Muslims, illegals & union guys

I put them all in the same sentence too.

I also never figured why the unions would ever back anyone without a fight that is taking away union members jobs.

Also Welfare before Obama was also never considered a career opportunity

Many of them older Obama Admin EPA Regulations have also sent many jobs Overseas. Not Mittens !!

http://reguations.gov website.

In the past 90 days, it has posted 6,125 regulations and notices – an average of 68 a day.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/obama-posts-68-new-regulations-per-day/?cat_orig=us

That many new regulations must mean they do want to run all business not just ours and probably will put many right into the ground.

Meanwhile as of (10:15 pm)
Click to reveal..
Texas 47,441 Signatures , Louisiana 23,279 & Florida 14,289
New States include New York 743, California 478, Nevada 2,846, Pennsylvania 3,899, Delaware 1754, Ohio 1,162

Re: Obama Does Not Run Your Business [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #3421429
11/13/12 09:13 AM
11/13/12 09:13 AM
West, Mi
W
wiggler Offline
"Skunk Wrangler"
wiggler  Offline
"Skunk Wrangler"
W

West, Mi
Land.... Slide....... hahahahahhaha Dont Be a Hater!!!!! its not good for your blood pressure. whistle

Re: Obama Does Not Run Your Business [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #3421433
11/13/12 09:14 AM
11/13/12 09:14 AM
West, Mi
W
wiggler Offline
"Skunk Wrangler"
wiggler  Offline
"Skunk Wrangler"
W

West, Mi
robb... you cant be serious... or you knocked your head again... that is what Mittens was ALL about destroying companies and sending them to China.. come on... your educated.. think about it

Re: Obama Does Not Run Your Business [Re: Robb Russell] #3421438
11/13/12 09:16 AM
11/13/12 09:16 AM
West, Mi
W
wiggler Offline
"Skunk Wrangler"
wiggler  Offline
"Skunk Wrangler"
W

West, Mi
Originally Posted By: Robb Russell
To all of you Veterans of the Dept of Defense that's all "Soldiers, Sailors, Marines and Airmen" . If you have not looked into VA Medical entitlement please do and when you get enrolled remember to PM wiggler. lol

Wiggler

I have an MRI on NOV 26 and I will be thinking about you on Jan 2, 2013 when I have my third Colonoscopy.

Happy Veterans Day !! And God Bless The USA.

Welfare.... LOL!!! and robb.. when they are shovin something up your hind-end... think of something pleasant.. like your President... LMAO!!!

Re: Obama Does Not Run Your Business [Re: wiggler] #3421444
11/13/12 09:19 AM
11/13/12 09:19 AM
Robb Russell Offline
trapper
Robb Russell  Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: wiggler
Land.... Slide....... hahahahahhaha Dont Be a Hater!!!!! its not good for your blood pressure. whistle

I take Lisoprinil for blood pressure and it's almost FREE Wiggler . Thank you for your hard work paying my VA medical benefits. Work harder I may need more health care.

Landslide yeah right! Add Recount the Election to the list 34,604 Signatures.

Louisiana became the second state to surpass the Threshhold with 26,803 Signatures

Florida 18,763 Alabama 17,708 Tennessee 17,195 North Carolina 16,606 Colorado 13,106
Michigan 11,907 Missouri 11,177 Georgia 17,596 Texas 62,661 Signatures

Add Alaska to the list 1,804 Signatures

Re: Obama Does Not Run Your Business [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #3421488
11/13/12 09:51 AM
11/13/12 09:51 AM
kent county, MI
B
bluebill Offline
trapper
bluebill  Offline
trapper
B

kent county, MI
Al. You need to let it rest. First it was the Snyder election, then the Snyder recall campaign, then you posted crap for a year befor the pres election, now your guy won and you post on FB about you hope we can all get along but you won't let it go on here or Facebook. Take your own advice and don't be a hater. Oh and by the way. If Obama is so great then why are we even having these debates? If America is so unfair to the little guy then why didn't Obama fix it? He had 4 years and full control for 2 of them.

Re: Obama Does Not Run Your Business [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #3421490
11/13/12 09:52 AM
11/13/12 09:52 AM
West, Mi
W
wiggler Offline
"Skunk Wrangler"
wiggler  Offline
"Skunk Wrangler"
W

West, Mi
L A N D S L I D E!!!! he never stood a chance... the angry old white guys cant survive in today's world. Its not the 50's anymore... the world changes.. hop on board , or get left behind. its as simple as that. can you get a video of your rear-end operation? im wondering where there armadillo went missing from last summer... grin

Re: Obama Does Not Run Your Business [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #3421506
11/13/12 10:01 AM
11/13/12 10:01 AM
Robb Russell Offline
trapper
Robb Russell  Offline
trapper

Here is one of those Angry white men !!

Just 141% votes cast in St Lucie County Florida. Voter Fraud?? You betcha and Ohio is worse as is too many places to count across this GREAT Nation

A angry white man beat out this great man and Patriot and he is not a angry white man.

St. Lucie Co. voter turnout clarification still supports allegation of fraud

http://www.examiner.com/article/st-lucie-co-fl-announces-141-voter-turnout

Re: Obama Does Not Run Your Business [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #3421611
11/13/12 11:21 AM
11/13/12 11:21 AM
NM
H
HD_Wildlife Offline
trapper
HD_Wildlife  Offline
trapper
H

NM
Man, there is a ton of things to pick out from this string of rants, but I'll just keep it simple.

I grew up in a democratic household, grandfather who was retired army major from WWII and Korea
and he became town supervisor and held that position for 16 years before retiring. During that time
he also ran a successful small business that was run by our family and tended the land for wildlife
value and farming.

Growing up in the small town I did in upstate NY I saw migrant workers who were african american, their
kids went to school with us seasonally, then they moved to Florida and parts of the SE each year to pick
fruit as the seasons change.

By the time I was a teenager, we had Haitians and finally toward college in mid 90's we had nothing but
hispanic migrant workers.

Now here is my illegal immigrant punchline, the folks who owned the largest widespread fruit farms and
thousands and thousands of acres of agriculture, also employed the most illegals and were part of the
republican party. I would not know this, except growing up in a small town with a grandfather active in
politics, and friends, family, and the family of friends and family being close friends, you all know everyones
business.

When the immigration car wheeled into the picking scene, you'd see folks jumping from 20 foot picking ladders
and running through the orchard to escape.....not thinking they were packing green cards.

These republican farmers also received farm subsidies. Some of my best friends (still to this day) families would
take annual vacations to hawaii during the winter, buy new pickups and yet if it was a poor year for fruit prices
apples would remain on the tree because the govt. was going to pickup the tab.

I've seen the same thing happen out west here with the dairy industry and others, where I see hard working folks
also working a system that works for them and their kin folk.

I chose the illegal immigration issue to illustrate not that only republicans seem to benefit, but that both parties have
dirt on their hands when it comes to not only letting them in but not having a solution to fix the problem.

Being in my current state I have worked within spitting distance literally of the border, guess what? No fence? No wall?

Nope just repeated surveillance, manpower and sensors and other digital technology to help you find them. I've seen places
in the desert by the border in Luna County NM (look it up) where the desert looks like a plane full of clothes exploded and rained
them down all over the cactus and mesquite.

When I asked what the deal was, my fellow crew, who grew up in this area told me how this works, drug mules, women, men, children
pack drugs into the state, and then to get the system refreshed, they are provided clean clothes (drug free) and sent to the nearest
border patrolled area to be picked up, taken back across after a free meal and lodging and then the process begins again.

This system has been in place and hasn't changed under the last many presidents, both republican and democrat.

Drive through the El Paso area and look to the south off the interstate and see Juarez looking back at you in total squalor and it is
no wonder why people try to get in.

Couple that with too many folks in our own country not wanting to do manual labor and......you guessed it, there is a need for these folks.

The jokes that "sure build a wall, who do you think will build it" are really sad but true.

I grew up laying brick, picking apples, doing manual labor and never thinking it was beneath me. It still isn't, but we have tons of folks from
many generations, not just the new and young one, who think that tv, fame, singing, acting, or being lucky enough to invent something that
instantly makes them rich is how we get it done now.

Do I want folks coming in illegally? No I don't!

Do I understand why they come? Yes I do and anyone of us would likely do the same if we were seeking a better life for our family.

Does this system need to be fixed? Yes it does but no one, not Obama, not Bush, not Clinton or GB Sr. has fixed it.

The most honest statement in this country that anyone including those on this forum should make, is that we each are in this life for our
family, for our friends, our community maybe, and our country last.

If you are honest!

You may be sad if your neighbor gets burglarized or their house burns, but if your home experiences the same it matters far more as
it should.

I believe that above all we will not succeed as a country or a community or as individuals until we start seeing things holistically and
not just from the slanted view that each party may have, or that a particular interest group may have.

Growing up, back in 6th grade I can remember my buddies whose dads hunted (mine didn't, my mom and granddad taught me to hunt)
telling me because of my grandfathers democratic party, their dads told them they were going to lose their right to hunt and own guns.

That would be around 1980 ish..... My shotgun is still in the closet, my new pistol took me about 10 minutes to buy at sportsmans warehouse
in albuquerque. All of those friends living in many different states, still own their firearms and hunt.

Now I know the comeback to that is that the NRA and others have fought to keep this from happening and thats all fine and well, but my point
is that this too shall pass, and before long the dems and others who didn't want a republican or didn't like Mitt will be having the same conversation
and the same rants, just tweaked to those issues at the time.

So I understand it is everyones right to express their anger or ire, but the guy won, it happened, there is much to be gained by trying to move
forward and little to gain by standing still.

Yes I am a naive, pie in the sky, hippie lovin, equal rights supporting, pro choice individual, so those on the other side, can fully discount everything I just
said, but it doesn't make it false!

I favor a world where good folks work hard, get what they have coming to them. Be a good person and good things happen, that is truly the secret in life.

And it is what I live by.

Justin

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread