ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: coon question [Re: bluedogs] #3766998
04/18/13 05:50 PM
04/18/13 05:50 PM
NM
H
HD_Wildlife Offline
trapper
HD_Wildlife  Offline
trapper
H

NM
smile

Ha!

I believe I remember you being one of the folks who mentioned the chimney usage and added that you shouldn't go stirring the pot first and expect it to work.
Amazing how many of these posts and threads stick in my head, of course, some I wish wouldn't.....

Re: coon question [Re: bluedogs] #3767894
04/19/13 06:05 AM
04/19/13 06:05 AM
E. Iowa
H
hvtrapper Offline
trapper
hvtrapper  Offline
trapper
H

E. Iowa
"On raccoons, however, I have had excellent success in dead end chimleys ( Southern pronunciation )"

Me, too, Paul.

Have a current job where the babies are in a wall cavity and the client is hesitant about cutting hole/s in their wall. The female coon is using a single entrance so will try the paste smeared at the entry point.

Tom Walters
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread