Originally Posted By: Paul Winkelmann
Tri-State, it is really hard for me to wrap my brain around your problem. Wisconsin is probably one of the least regulated states when it comes to ADC work. And yet we probably have less problems with professionalism than most states as well.

Blaming lethal methods for your drop in animal population is just wrong. Illinois has to euthanize and we don't. What's the difference in our animal populations? None!

We relocate just about every healthy animal that we catch. Why? Because relocation is a lot easier, not killing.

You do realize, of course, that the only reason for these rules is to drive every ADC company out of business, including you.
A couple of trumped up charges and you are out of business too.

Agree with Paul 100 percent. I euthanize nearly all the time and have never seen a decrease in numbers in my service area. Most likely the operators that went out of business, went out for other reasons. Like business experience, job performance, or the area was saturated and would not support all the fly by night operators. Just like fur trapping, some people start nuisance trapping and think it will be all fun, not very hard, and easy money. After awhile a lot of them will quit.