No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
Re: Active school shooting! [Re: Finster] #6160472
02/17/18 10:46 AM
02/17/18 10:46 AM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
I knew that, As i siad, i was trolling a troll.

He's at it again today i see.

Re: Active school shooting! [Re: Finster] #6160475
02/17/18 10:49 AM
02/17/18 10:49 AM
nm
A
adam m Offline
trapper
adam m  Offline
trapper
A

nm
Out of curiosity I looked up the fbi crime stats
No surprise handguns were the weapon of choice for murder/homicide and justified murder. Murder and self defense by hands feet etc... are up there too.

Here's a link for the 2016 fbi crime stats.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/expanded-offense

Last edited by adam m; 02/17/18 10:53 AM.
Re: Active school shooting! [Re: MnMan] #6160492
02/17/18 11:00 AM
02/17/18 11:00 AM
Louisiana
Aix sponsa Offline
trapper
Aix sponsa  Offline
trapper

Louisiana
Originally Posted By: MnMan
How did this guy even get captured alive? I never heard any details on his arrest so I'm wondering if he was actively shooting why he was not shot and killed.

On another note I think if the shooters were not ever given notoriety by having their names plastered all over by the media these incidents might not be so frequent. I'm pretty sure a lot of them want the "fame" and want to be remembered for something....the more horrific the more press they can get. I'm not saying that the shootings should not be mentioned in the news just that the names of the shooters not ever be included so that they get no recognition whatsoever.

If I’m not mistaken, he took off his mask and successfully exited the school like a student. They caught him later that day....

Re: Active school shooting! [Re: Aix sponsa] #6160503
02/17/18 11:06 AM
02/17/18 11:06 AM
Flint, Michigan
bhugo Offline
trapper
bhugo  Offline
trapper

Flint, Michigan
Here’s a decent list of fact checking.

Originally Posted By: Aix sponsa
How did this guy even get captured alive? I never heard any details on his arrest so I'm wondering if he was actively shooting why he was not shot and killed.

On another note I think if the shooters were not ever given notoriety by having their names plastered all over by the media these incidents might not be so frequent. I'm pretty sure a lot of them want the "fame" and want to be remembered for something....the more horrific the more press they can get. I'm not saying that the shootings should not be mentioned in the news just that the names of the shooters not ever be included so that they get no recognition whatsoever.

If I’m not mistaken, he took off his mask and successfully exited the school like a student. They caught him later that day....

There’s a video on the news last night of him going to a McDonalds after he walked out to talk to someone. Anyone heard anything more?

Member MTPCA, FTA and NTA
Re: Active school shooting! [Re: Aix sponsa] #6160507
02/17/18 11:09 AM
02/17/18 11:09 AM
eastern WV
R
Ridge Runner1960 Offline
trapper
Ridge Runner1960  Offline
trapper
R

eastern WV
Originally Posted By: Aix sponsa

yep he went to 2 different fast food joints after the shooting.
Just read he plead guilty to 17 counts of murder to avoid the death penalty, they gave him a choice? he should have the same choice he gave those 17 people at the school!

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread