No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: South Africa [Re: brianmall] #6309864
08/25/18 03:37 AM
08/25/18 03:37 AM
S. Texas
T
Txcoonman Offline
trapper
Txcoonman  Offline
trapper
T

S. Texas
Been like that for like a year now

Texas fur and skull buyer
Greg Novak
Gnovakswa@gmail.com
361-793-6706
Re: South Africa [Re: andrews1958] #6309871
08/25/18 04:43 AM
08/25/18 04:43 AM
Washington
wildflights Offline
trapper
wildflights  Offline
trapper

Washington
Originally Posted By: andrews1958
Originally Posted By: brianmall
Anyone seen where govt is taking farms away from all white folks?

Farmers at locking gates and fighting from what I'm hearing?

Thank you for posting this subject. The information I have posted below is true. No exaggerations. No fake news.

If you watch the news media and listen to the liberals, South Africa is the land of happy music and dancing in colorful clothes. This nothing further than the truth.

The torture, rapes and the ways they are killing off the whites is horrendous not to mention the taking over of their homes and farms.

I lived in Johannesburg South Africa for 2 years. Of all the places I have been in the world JB is the one I felt most unsafe in. I know work with several South Africans and they all say everything you read about the blacks taking over is true.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_farm_attacks

As an example, while living there we were in a gated community which consisted of 8' tall concrete walls with razor and electrical fences around the top. Also, armed guards and dogs. After you went through these gates you had the same around the house we were living in.

Another example was my co-worker neighbors. 60 years old. They raped and killed his wife in front of him but before doing so they cut off his eye lids to make sure he watches. After using a cattle pneumatic shocking gun on him they finally killed him. This is now a common practice that is told by both the police and the survivors who got away. Again this is the truth that is not getting reported

If there is a devil on earth this is where he lives.

These types of brutal attacks and savage murders have been happening on a nearly daily basis. Unreported and largely ignored by the media because it doesn't tell a story that they'd like to portray.

https://www.facebook.com/StopFarmAttacksMudersInSouthAfrica/

Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire. -Gustav Mahler
Re: South Africa [Re: brianmall] #6309882
08/25/18 05:26 AM
08/25/18 05:26 AM
Philippines, s.e. asia,ohio
west river rogue Offline
trapper
west river rogue  Offline
trapper

Philippines, s.e. asia,ohio
No reply from my buddy there yet..

Re: South Africa [Re: brianmall] #6309906
08/25/18 06:44 AM
08/25/18 06:44 AM
NH
S
sgs Offline
trapper
sgs  Offline
trapper
S

NH
Watch this documentary by Lauren Southern.

Re: South Africa [Re: brianmall] #6309927
08/25/18 07:27 AM
08/25/18 07:27 AM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
The majority, if made up of poor, uneducated and immoral people, never treats the minority population well, irregardless of skin color. We here in the US, pay similar poor, uneducated and immoral people to breed, through welfare programs and will eventually face a similar future, unless we turn things around. If you don't support yourself and your family, you should get no vote and no help procreating.

Keith

Re: South Africa [Re: brianmall] #6309974
08/25/18 09:32 AM
08/25/18 09:32 AM
Alaska and Washington State
W
waggler Offline
trapper
waggler  Offline
trapper
W

It's not too difficult to see the handwriting on the wall. The situation in SA will continue to deteriorate.
We look back in history at Germany during the late 1930's and ask ourselves; "why didn't the Jewish people leave Germany"?

If you're a non-black South African living in SA you had better have an exit plan, and soon. The same applies to educated and well to do black South Africans as well.

Expect the worlds supply of gold to decline by about 7% and the worlds supply of diamonds to decrease by an even greater amount.

"My life is better than your vacation"
Re: South Africa [Re: brianmall] #6309978
08/25/18 09:36 AM
08/25/18 09:36 AM
Morehead city NC
JakeDog Offline
trapper
JakeDog  Offline
trapper

Morehead city NC
The white farmers should move out, let them have it back, watch it devolve into a cesspot with them at the controls. it is a shame though I was there in 98 hunting at a place called Meloranie. I didnt go to the cities or tourist destinations but just loved the feel of the country.

They been killings going on like this for a decade though, they are just picking up the pace.

Zimbabwe did this same thing, look at where it got them

J

Suppression rules/prevention drools

Confidence is going fly fishing for Moby Dick, in a row boat, and bringing tartar sauce with you.
Re: South Africa [Re: brianmall] #6309983
08/25/18 09:41 AM
08/25/18 09:41 AM

J
J Staton
Unregistered
J Staton
Unregistered
J

I don't know Jake. If something like this were to happen here, I'm not moving. They will just have to kill me on my piece of ground. I do know one thing, if possible, I would take as many of those attackers with me to deaths doorway.

Re: South Africa [Re: JakeDog] #6309988
08/25/18 09:50 AM
08/25/18 09:50 AM
MN
D
Donnersurvivor Offline
trapper
Donnersurvivor  Offline
trapper
D

MN
Originally Posted By: JakeDog
The white farmers should move out, let them have it back, watch it devolve into a cesspot with them at the controls. it is a shame though I was there in 98 hunting at a place called Meloranie. I didnt go to the cities or tourist destinations but just loved the feel of the country.

They been killings going on like this for a decade though, they are just picking up the pace.

J

were are they supposed to go? Europe is being flooded with the same types they would be seeking to get away from.

Long live Rhodesia and the brothers we abandoned there, lets not make the same mistake twice.

Re: South Africa [Re: Donnersurvivor] #6309999
08/25/18 10:04 AM
08/25/18 10:04 AM
W
waggler Offline
trapper
waggler  Offline
trapper
W

Originally Posted By: Donnersurvivor
Originally Posted By: JakeDog

J

were are they supposed to go? Europe is being flooded with the same types they would be seeking to get away from.

Long live Rhodesia and the brothers we abandoned there, lets not make the same mistake twice.

How about Canada and the USA?

"My life is better than your vacation"
Re: South Africa [Re: brianmall] #6310023
08/25/18 10:59 AM
08/25/18 10:59 AM

O
Oh Snap
Unregistered
Oh Snap
Unregistered
O

Australia invited the white farmers to relocate there.

Re: South Africa [Re: brianmall] #6310268
08/25/18 06:10 PM
08/25/18 06:10 PM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Eastern Shore of Maryland
I would move my family to safety and then declare war with no rules.

-Goofy-
Re: South Africa [Re: brianmall] #6310297
08/25/18 07:06 PM
08/25/18 07:06 PM
Illinois
ringtailtrapper Offline
trapper
ringtailtrapper  Offline
trapper

Illinois
Back in the early 80's I managed a feed company in the hill country of Texas, and had a customer that had come from South Africa. They owned a ranch just a little north west of Burnet, and I got to know this fella a little over time. He was old school, and was lets just say a little racist in his views. I also think that those views were some how anchored within him by events that had happened to his family while living in South Africa. This fella didn't mix words when it came to events within South Africa, and he had a solution, but not one that would appeal to any politically correct group of people. This fella was from a very old established family, his last name was Kruger.

RTT

For Sale, Quality Racing Possums
Re: South Africa [Re: sgs] #6310319
08/25/18 07:37 PM
08/25/18 07:37 PM
Washington
wildflights Offline
trapper
wildflights  Offline
trapper

Washington
Originally Posted By: sgs
Watch this documentary by Lauren Southern.

Worth the time.

Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire. -Gustav Mahler
Re: South Africa [Re: HobbieTrapper] #6310322
08/25/18 07:41 PM
08/25/18 07:41 PM
Indiana
B
brianmall Offline OP
trapper
brianmall  Offline OP
trapper
B

Indiana
Originally Posted By: HobbieTrapper
I would move my family to safety and then declare war with no rules.

Your on the menu! Why wouldn't you fight?

If I couldn't get my whole family out? Then you would get the whole family!

Re: South Africa [Re: brianmall] #6310324
08/25/18 07:42 PM
08/25/18 07:42 PM
Indiana
B
brianmall Offline OP
trapper
brianmall  Offline OP
trapper
B

Indiana
And I wouldn't be waiting for an invitation to introduce you!

Re: South Africa [Re: brianmall] #6310423
08/25/18 09:22 PM
08/25/18 09:22 PM
Kenai AK
K
KenaiKid Offline
trapper
KenaiKid  Offline
trapper
K

Kenai AK
It’s been going on for awhile, and getting worse. Just google “SA Farm Attacks” to find tons of stories. Why aren’t the whites leaving? Like J Staton said, many of those farms have been in their families for generations. Their parents and forefathers are buried there. That’s hard to up and leave. I think many of them are hoping to “wait it out,” hoping that intervention will come before the mobs come for them.
The poor, uneducated black South Africans want to be like Zimbabwe, which basically did the same thing, taking away the farms and businesses from whites. Now Zimbabwe is a starving wasteland, because it turns out the poor blacks that took the farms and businesses have no clue how to run them. They’re poorer than they were before, because they killed/chased out the folks who were feeding them. And the same is about to happen again. Of course that means that the successful game reserves that have been protected in SA for decades are also going to be overrun by people poaching for food. It’s entropy on a crash course.

Originally Posted by Dirt
Originally Posted by Rat Masterson
Boco couldn't catch a cold.

But if he did, it would be Top Lot.
Re: South Africa [Re: ] #6310464
08/25/18 10:01 PM
08/25/18 10:01 PM
Morehead city NC
JakeDog Offline
trapper
JakeDog  Offline
trapper

Morehead city NC
Originally Posted By: J Staton
I don't know Jake. If something like this were to happen here, I'm not moving. They will just have to kill me on my piece of ground. I do know one thing, if possible, I would take as many of those attackers with me to deaths doorway.

Got no problem with dying myself but not cool to subject family to it. Those farmers are well armed no doubt and with some really nice weponry.

Confidence is going fly fishing for Moby Dick, in a row boat, and bringing tartar sauce with you.
Re: South Africa [Re: KenaiKid] #6310475
08/25/18 10:07 PM
08/25/18 10:07 PM
Morehead city NC
JakeDog Offline
trapper
JakeDog  Offline
trapper

Morehead city NC
Originally Posted By: KenaiKid
It’s been going on for awhile, and getting worse. Just google “SA Farm Attacks” to find tons of stories. Why aren’t the whites leaving? Like J Staton said, many of those farms have been in their families for generations. Their parents and forefathers are buried there. That’s hard to up and leave. I think many of them are hoping to “wait it out,” hoping that intervention will come before the mobs come for them.
The poor, uneducated black South Africans want to be like Zimbabwe, which basically did the same thing, taking away the farms and businesses from whites. Now Zimbabwe is a starving wasteland, because it turns out the poor blacks that took the farms and businesses have no clue how to run them. They’re poorer than they were before, because they killed/chased out the folks who were feeding them. And the same is about to happen again. Of course that means that the successful game reserves that have been protected in SA for decades are also going to be overrun by people poaching for food. It’s entropy on a crash course.

Exactly, look at Zimbabwe - let SA do the same, sucks to leave a homeland no doubt, the farm I stayed at was unreal beautiful? Stone floors, no doors? Pet warthog come in and get dog biscuits out the cabinet all to himself! Beautiful land. kinda got to weigh your families lives over past relatives whose long dead? If your a si glee dude by all means have a go - be another rourkes drift? Again no sense in subjecting your family to that brutality though.

I'd say it be more fun to go to Australia, Canada, USA, wherever and watch them idiots with the bright ideas eat each other. More fun.

J

Re: South Africa [Re: brianmall] #6310490
08/25/18 10:24 PM
08/25/18 10:24 PM
Coldspring Texas
Savell Offline
"Wilbur"
Savell  Offline
"Wilbur"

Coldspring Texas
...very sad....but we’ve got it coming here too...we (whites) have allowed ourselves to become weak to the point of voluntary self destruction in the name of diversity or some such crap.

Insert profound nonsense here
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread