No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
2018 MID-SOUTH TRAPPERS rONDEZVOUS #6321271
09/09/18 10:26 PM
09/09/18 10:26 PM
Humboldt, TN
M
Mark Moore Offline OP
trapper
Mark Moore  Offline OP
trapper
M

Humboldt, TN
My name is Mark Moore, President of West TN Furtakers-24C and Committee Chairman for FTA's Charlie Dobbins Scholarship. Our club has always had a "rondi" but we want to do more to bring trappers together in our 6 state area. West Tn Furtakers would like to invite you-trappers, tailgaters, and vendors, to our first ever "MID-SOUTH TRAPPERS RONDEZVOUS", Oct. 12-13 at Bailey Park in Humboldt, TN. The grounds will open Friday AM for Campers (primitive camping is available NC on "1st come" basis), tailgaters, and vendors. Friday evening will have chili/fixins available while it last . The main schedule will be 8-4pm Saturday. MARK JUNE-TX is one of our featured speakers with DOUG MCKENZIE-TN, MICAH SEAVERS-KY, TIM ROPER(aka themeattrapper), and JEFF MANGUS-IN. Other events include fur handling demos by Jay Wahlig, fur hat making, Skillet toss, Trap setting contest, egg toss, etc. Noon will feature an "Ole-South Fish Fry" that you won't forget! See westtnfurtakers.com for our Event Flyer. We are working hard to make this a success! BUT I NEED YOUR HELP. It won't be a success without the trapping brotherhood...if you can attend please do, we need more vendors and have more space for tailgaters. You & your family are invited, you'll have a GREAT TIME! FOR MORE INFO: westtnfurtakers.com, Mark Moore 731-693-6330 or Julie Reeves 731-415-0418

Mark Moore
TN Wildlife Control Service
731-693-6330
Re: 2018 MID-SOUTH TRAPPERS rONDEZVOUS [Re: Mark Moore] #6321591
09/10/18 09:50 AM
09/10/18 09:50 AM
TN
L
lcd Offline
trapper
lcd  Offline
trapper
L

TN
Sounds like y'all are going to have a good old south trapping party, and it falls the weekend between the NTA Southeastern and the TFHA Fall Convention. Looks like you have several of my friends lined up to do some great demo's. Looks like I will have to see if the "boss lady" can get up for one more weekend. I will check the event flyer to see about booth space. I try to never miss a fish fry!!!!

Re: 2018 MID-SOUTH TRAPPERS rONDEZVOUS [Re: Mark Moore] #6323272
09/12/18 08:54 AM
09/12/18 08:54 AM
Humboldt, TN
M
Mark Moore Offline OP
trapper
Mark Moore  Offline OP
trapper
M

Humboldt, TN
Some new vendors are coming: Duncan Knives, Swampy Ridge Hunting Products, & Woodpecker Blinds. Want to say Thanks to Groenewald ( they always help)for their "raccoon hat" donation. We are working hard West Tn Furtakers to put on a great 'rondi'...Hope you & your family will be our guest.

Mark Moore
TN Wildlife Control Service
731-693-6330
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread