ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Had a chuckle today. #6348558
10/15/18 10:13 PM
10/15/18 10:13 PM
Mass
TDHP Offline OP
trapper
TDHP  Offline OP
trapper

Mass
Homeowner sees me pull out my "lucky" mirror to start running the perimeter under sheathing/siding. He let out this humorous laugh and referred to it as an "inspector gadget tool". Then tells me that he's hearing noises in the attic not on the lower floors. I paused, took a look at him and said... "I'm sorry, did the first tech find this opening?" So he looks and does one of these "hmmm I would never have thought to look here". I smiled, winked and then continued my inspection. Thought for sure I wasn't going to get the gig, but I did. Double whammy on price and got the last laugh. Anyone have a tool that is a MUST HAVE besides the obvious tools you need to set traps?

Smile, you're an expert!
http://tdhpwildlifecontrol.webs.com/
Re: Had a chuckle today. [Re: TDHP] #6348598
10/15/18 11:06 PM
10/15/18 11:06 PM
Ohio
JBarnes6767 Offline
trapper
JBarnes6767  Offline
trapper

Ohio
This is great and nice find on the rodent gnawing and entry point. I started using the selfie camera mode on my cell phone to inspect those areas and then you can snap a photo to show the client. I also carry a mirror like yours but i find myself going to the camera more and more.

Jacob Barnes
CWCP
Owner - Viking Product Supply
www.vikingproductsupply.com/
Owner - Barnes Wildlife Control
www.barneswildlifecontrol.com
Re: Had a chuckle today. [Re: TDHP] #6348777
10/16/18 07:40 AM
10/16/18 07:40 AM
Mass
TDHP Offline OP
trapper
TDHP  Offline OP
trapper

Mass
Been using mirrors for years. It's fast and can usually find what others miss in a home. The mirror goes out 4ft and some go further. I snap a few pics for them, if they're not there at that time. I have the selfie stick and used it a few times on a job but the mirror can go a lot of places the phone can't.

Smile, you're an expert!
http://tdhpwildlifecontrol.webs.com/
Re: Had a chuckle today. [Re: TDHP] #6349045
10/16/18 01:28 PM
10/16/18 01:28 PM
pennsylvania
R
rick brocious Offline
trapper
rick brocious  Offline
trapper
R