No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Outstanding Customer Service #6387131
12/01/18 10:07 AM
12/01/18 10:07 AM
Wakefield, NE.
S
Sanford Otte Offline OP
trapper
Sanford Otte  Offline OP
trapper
S

Wakefield, NE.
I want to shout out to David Shelton Jr. who builds the "One Hand Trap Setters". Several years ago I bought two sets of his trap setters, one for the MB 550 and the other for the MB 750, and needles to say I was VERY pleased with them. Well this fall while I was setting for beaver I "misplaced" the short half when I was setting some traps. I looked all over and couldn't find it so I called him to see if I could just buy the half that I needed and he sure and he would send it out right away. This was on a fri. and it arrived on mon. Priority mail, and when I looked at the invoice there was no amount due just said replacement. When I called to see if he had forgotten to bill me for it he said nope that's fine no charge. He could of charged me and I would of been more than happy just to be able to get the half I needed. If anyone is thinking about getting a set of trap setters I would highly recommend Dave's setters as they are truly a one had setter. His phone number is 1-802-362-2764.

Re: Outstanding Customer Service [Re: Sanford Otte] #6387146
12/01/18 10:20 AM
12/01/18 10:20 AM
ohio morrow co
R
Rifle 1 Offline
trapper
Rifle 1  Offline
trapper
R

ohio morrow co
Originally Posted by Sanford Otte
I want to shout out to David Shelton Jr. who builds the "One Hand Trap Setters". Several years ago I bought two sets of his trap setters, one for the MB 550 and the other for the MB 750, and needles to say I was VERY pleased with them. Well this fall while I was setting for beaver I "misplaced" the short half when I was setting some traps. I looked all over and couldn't find it so I called him to see if I could just buy the half that I needed and he sure and he would send it out right away. This was on a fri. and it arrived on mon. Priority mail, and when I looked at the invoice there was no amount due just said replacement. When I called to see if he had forgotten to bill me for it he said nope that's fine no charge. He could of charged me and I would of been more than happy just to be able to get the half I needed. If anyone is thinking about getting a set of trap setters I would highly recommend Dave's setters as they are truly a one had setter. His phone number is 1-802-362-2764.

Yep Dave is top notch . He wanted me to try mine before I paid for mine. I have mine hooked together with a 12 in tarp strap. When I am setting beaver traps they are around my neck. There is a reason I do that.lol

Last edited by Rifle 1; 12/01/18 10:24 AM.

getting ready for 53th season
Re: Outstanding Customer Service [Re: Sanford Otte] #6387221
12/01/18 11:52 AM
12/01/18 11:52 AM
Minnesota
330-Trapper Offline

trapper
330-Trapper  Offline

trapper

Minnesota
What a top notch Guy! That's Awesome!

NRA and NTA Life Member
www.BackroadsRevised@etsy.com

Re: Outstanding Customer Service [Re: Sanford Otte] #6387232
12/01/18 12:03 PM
12/01/18 12:03 PM
East Central Wi.
coyote addict Offline
trapper
coyote addict  Offline
trapper

East Central Wi.
I just got 2 pair of setters and they work great . Especially for old trappers with arthritis in the hands . Dave was a great person to deal with and fast service !

Member -W.T.A. N.T.A. - N.R. A.
A Shotgun. A Rifle and a 4 Wheel Drive.. A Country Boy. Will Survive
Re: Outstanding Customer Service [Re: Sanford Otte] #6387258
12/01/18 12:36 PM
12/01/18 12:36 PM
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline
trapper
Law Dog  Offline
trapper

Central, SD
Would not be without a pair of his setters they make setting MJs Soooooooooooo easy a guy can do it on his knees and setting the pan is a dream and safe!

Was born in a Big City Will die in the Country OK with that!

Jerry Herbst
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread