No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
WORLDS ***** BEST*********** WINTER ****** COAT ** #6459910
02/13/19 12:54 AM
02/13/19 12:54 AM
ohio physically, mentally unkn...
SkunkQuillWant Offline OP
trapper
SkunkQuillWant  Offline OP
trapper

ohio physically, mentally unkn...
Well.. i started buying the military style N-3B , I used these for many years, and i was happy with them. Depending upon the vender.

I then purchased the Canadian Goose Snow Mantra. It weighs about 20 lbs. Zipper is on the same side as a womans coat, very hard for me to zip up.

I then ran across Feathered Friends coats, after reading tons of reviews. They have a lightweight model, and I mean its very light, a medium size, and a heavy model. The light one keeps you very warm down to about 35F or so I would say. The medium one,,,, keeps you warm, the downside is, in a car you will overheat if you don't take it off when you are driving. I have not used the biggest one yet, because the medium one works so well.

I purchased the light one for a family member also, they love it because of the light weight.

Keep Warm!

Looking to purchase Skunk Quill 740 544 6513
Re: WORLDS ***** BEST*********** WINTER ****** COAT ** [Re: SkunkQuillWant] #6459959
02/13/19 04:36 AM
02/13/19 04:36 AM
On Georgian Bay, Ontario Canad...
H
Hutchy Offline
trapper
Hutchy  Offline
trapper
H

On Georgian Bay, Ontario Canad...
I know feathered friends makes sleeping bags that are second to none. Only Western mountaineering even comes close

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread