I have been asked to do a trapping demo at a Family Outdoor Day that is set up for the end of April. This is the 3rd or 4th year that I am doing a demo/education presentation. I do a demo/education presentation each year for a local NRD at their family fishing day and for the past several years I have been doing the same for my county Pheasants Forever organization. This all came about from when I did a demo/education presentation at a neighboring county's National Turkey Federation's Jake day. Working with the kids is always a special day but answering the adults questions concerning trapping and just presenting the history of trapping has given me a very satisfying feeling of passing it on and promoting the trapping heritage. Most adults have never been around a trap and only believe what they have been told by very misinformed.... almost anti trapping persons. I have had many adults talk to me and tell me thanks for the demo because it is way different than they have been told. For those who are a praying folk, keep me in mind during your prayers for wisdom and guidance as I prepare for this season of trapping demos. Thanks [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by NebrCatMan; 03/24/19 11:26 PM.

Remember "Forbidden Fruit makes many Jams"