No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Ducks killed #6543602
05/25/19 08:50 AM
05/25/19 08:50 AM
USA MN
Snowpa Offline OP
trapper
Snowpa  Offline OP
trapper

USA MN
Cant quite pin it on him yet but he is a Lab and my ducks are dead . Came in last night sat for a while and went back out to find them dead an hour later . Could be a coyote and I am sure it will return if it is as will the Lab . The dog has been here almost nightly just after dark . About the time they go to bed ,and they usually are right behind him .They live only a hundred or so yards to the NW of me .I have confronted them politely I might add to keep him home and dread what is to come . They are inside the city limits I border them in the country. I have a surveillance camera on now and will wait until positive before taking any action . Hope I have enough ducks to do that .

Never Confuse Stupid With Crazy
Re: Ducks killed [Re: Snowpa] #6543680
05/25/19 10:52 AM
05/25/19 10:52 AM
N.W. Iowa
T
Tactical.20 Offline
trapper
Tactical.20  Offline
trapper
T

N.W. Iowa
Dang that stinks, coyotes probably would carry some away to eat

Re: Ducks killed [Re: Snowpa] #6544189
05/26/19 09:33 AM
05/26/19 09:33 AM
Iowa
B
beeman Offline
trapper
beeman  Offline
trapper
B

Iowa
Do they allow their dog inside their home? I knew a gent that had trouble with neighbors dog coming to his place and eating his dogs food. He laced it with a laxative. The neighbor was able to keep his dog home after that.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread