No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Rainbow prancers..... good grief! [Re: Finster] #6552917
06/10/19 08:22 PM
06/10/19 08:22 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
bill clinton rode in a private jet staffed with underage, little girl prostitutes, at least 26 times, with pedophile jeffrey epstein. The jet is called the "Lolita Express". bill clinton forbid the US Secret Service to ride on the jet with him, obviously so he could have sex with underage, little girls.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/14/bill-clinton-ditched-secret-service-on-multiple-lo/

bill clinton's destination was "Orgy Island", where underage girls were used as sex slaves.

https://nypost.com/2016/10/09/the-s...d-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein/

The mainstream media posted these stories and then immediately ignored them.

Keith

Re: Rainbow prancers..... good grief! [Re: Finster] #6552922
06/10/19 08:30 PM
06/10/19 08:30 PM
MN, USA
star flakes Offline
trapper
star flakes  Offline
trapper

MN, USA
Sexual acts are an action of choice. Not a biological manifestation of gender or sex would be a reality from the womb. Homo sapiens develop by conditioned stimulus what the are attracted to. In normal development, physical features in the opposite sex from hair to eye color. In abnormal development of either molestation or dis associative roll models, the stimulus is corrupted to deviant misbehavior. (A good example is a coyote pup taught to eat fawns, lambs or calves from an outlaw parent. They will continue this trend through life and condition their offspring to those choices.)
The scientific reality is that you will not die from not having sex, but you will die from not breathing. The spin words of this homosexual movement were generated from the same centre of the abortion industry. "Woman choice" was a deliberately created talking point as "homophobic" was a creation meant to smear normal people. There is not one person in this world who could ever be presented in psychiatric analysis who is terrified of homosexuals as are those who have a fear of heights. It is all a smokescreen for a bigger issue of legalizing attacks on children.

There was a great deal of homosexual scientific research from the 1970's which has been suppressed and censored. It all pointed to from rats to primates that homosexual misbehavior is a conditioned generated response. Pack enough creatures into a confined space and order breaks down and homosexual choices appear. For those who read Lord of the Flies, revisit the chapter on what was done to the pig as the English societal culture broke down as the children marooned on an island, began making choices not from being males, but due to the fact that inappropriate actions are due to societal breakdown.

Johns Hopkins Research: No Evidence
People Are Born Gay or Transgender
PJ Media, by Tyler OŽNeil Original Article

Scholars at Johns Hopkins University released a new report on Monday which argues that there is not sufficient evidence to suggest that lesbian, gay, or transgender people are born with this sexual orientation or gender identity. "The idea there that sexual orientation is fluid, that people change as people grow," Lawrence Mayer, a co-author of the report and a scholar-in-residence at Johns Hopkins University's psychiatry department, as well as a professor of statistics and biostatistics at Arizona State University, told The Christian Post. "There are probably some people that identify as hetrosexual [sic] that then later on identified as homosexual, so it goes both ways.
Homosexual Research

Re: Rainbow prancers..... good grief! [Re: Finster] #6553049
06/10/19 10:47 PM
06/10/19 10:47 PM
Middle Georgia
zoozoo400 Offline
trapper
zoozoo400  Offline
trapper

Middle Georgia
If y'all knew how to have fun, you'd attend a Pride! Lots of fun people from all walks of life.
Just cause you don't understand it doesn't mean it's weird. Anyone could say the same of you. /shrug

Re: Rainbow prancers..... good grief! [Re: rick brocious] #6553441
06/11/19 03:44 PM
06/11/19 03:44 PM
ny
U
upstateNY Offline
trapper
upstateNY  Offline
trapper
U

ny
Originally Posted by rick brocious
Originally Posted by Finster
The wife and I had tickets for the Pittsburgh symphony last night so I figured we would go down early and spend the day in the city walking around browsing and eat at a couple different places. You know, make a nice day of it. Neither of us hardly ever go to the city we're country folk. We get there and park the car in the 6th street garage. When we come out, we see that they have the entire 9th street bridge closed with venders, people , live music all on it. Figured since we were there early, we will check it out. As we near this festival, I start noticing some real flaky looking people. All of a sudden, they seem to be everywhere. About a block away we are surrounded by weirdos and my wife finally realizes and remembers that it's Pittsburgh's Gay Pride festival! eek OH LORDY! We made a right hand turn and started walking up the block as neither of us had any intention of going to this. We went into a somewhat pricy bistro, go a bite to eat, a couple beers and began to window watch. I've never seen so many freaks in my life prancing around. Men in dresses, women in steel toed boots and coveralls with heads shaved. Rainbow stickers and flags everywhere. I wanted to spend a nice day in the city but instead I have to get this crap thrown in my face. When did being normal become the exception and being a freak become the norm?
Are you sure you was'nt at a Bernie Sanders rally ?

couldn't have been.he said there was a lot of people.

the wheels of the gods turn very slowly
Re: Rainbow prancers..... good grief! [Re: Finster] #6553453
06/11/19 04:02 PM
06/11/19 04:02 PM
North Carolina
DaYooper14 Offline
trapper
DaYooper14  Offline
trapper

North Carolina
Originally Posted by Finster
I wanted to spend a nice day in the city but instead I have to get this crap thrown in my face. When did being normal become the exception and being a freak become the norm?

Have no fear Finster. You are still the norm. What you're seeing is the benefit of like minded individuals being within close proximity to each-other for the first time in centuries. Whereas prior they were hidden or forced to hide alone in towns, villages, etc. Enter global communications and the dots start connecting. It was always there. It's not new.

The only place I can see where you went wrong is the first part of the above quote "I wanted to spend a nice day in the city".

-- It seems all of Greece knows what is the right thing to do, but it is only the Spartans that do anything about it. --
Re: Rainbow prancers..... good grief! [Re: Finster] #6553487
06/11/19 04:53 PM
06/11/19 04:53 PM
TN/OH
R
RM trapper Offline
trapper
RM trapper  Offline
trapper
R

TN/OH
Thanks finster, my wife is half African American and half white and we have 3 beautiful kids, not sure why people have problems with biracial marriage. As long as it's a man and a woman

Re: Rainbow prancers..... good grief! [Re: RM trapper] #6553522
06/11/19 05:57 PM
06/11/19 05:57 PM
Fredonia, PA.
Finster Offline OP
trapper
Finster  Offline OP
trapper

Fredonia, PA.
Originally Posted by RM trapper
Thanks finster, my wife is half African American and half white and we have 3 beautiful kids, not sure why people have problems with biracial marriage. As long as it's a man and a woman

Neither do I. The Bible says a man laying with a man is a sin. (It's also vile in my opinion). I don't know of any passage that says a different race is a sin. To each his own. Beauty and love comes in all colors and races.

Last edited by Finster; 06/11/19 05:58 PM.

I BELIEVE IN MY GOD, MY COUNTRY AND IN MYSELF.
Re: Rainbow prancers..... good grief! [Re: RM trapper] #6553524
06/11/19 05:59 PM
06/11/19 05:59 PM
nm
A
adam m Offline
trapper
adam m  Offline
trapper
A

nm
Originally Posted by RM trapper

Very common here to see biracial families. My parents are biracial (dad 100% native, mom Hispanic).

Re: Rainbow prancers..... good grief! [Re: Finster] #6553925
06/12/19 09:59 AM
06/12/19 09:59 AM
South MS
dublelung Offline
trapper
dublelung  Offline
trapper

South MS
Ain't nothing wrong with walking among the weirdos and homosexuals....if that's your cup of tea. grin

Re: Rainbow prancers..... good grief! [Re: dublelung] #6554594
06/13/19 04:05 AM
06/13/19 04:05 AM
Middle Georgia
zoozoo400 Offline
trapper
zoozoo400  Offline
trapper

Middle Georgia
Originally Posted by dublelung
Ain't nothing wrong with walking among the weirdos and homosexuals....if that's your cup of tea. grin

certainly is.. they're a bit more inviting than most folks LOL

I've also heard that one passage transcribed as man laying with boy.. Much more vile imo.. happens all the time in the Catholic church, but all you see there is the community hiding it.

guess it depends on who ya ask

Re: Rainbow prancers..... good grief! [Re: zoozoo400] #6554788
06/13/19 10:57 AM
06/13/19 10:57 AM
OK
Aaron Proffitt Offline
trapper
Aaron Proffitt  Offline
trapper

OK
Originally Posted by zoozoo400
Originally Posted by dublelung

certainly is.. they're a bit more inviting than most folks LOL

I've also heard that one passage transcribed as man laying with boy.. Much more vile imo.. happens all the time in the Catholic church, but all you see there is the community hiding it.

guess it depends on who ya ask

"All the time " is a bit of a stretch.

I see where the Baptist were finally forced to face their own " indiscretions ".

Honor a Soldier. Be the kind of American worth fighting for.
Re: Rainbow prancers..... good grief! [Re: Aaron Proffitt] #6554960
06/13/19 03:23 PM
06/13/19 03:23 PM
Middle Georgia
zoozoo400 Offline
trapper
zoozoo400  Offline
trapper

Middle Georgia
Originally Posted by Aaron Proffitt
"All the time " is a bit of a stretch.

Fair enough.. just wish the community would do something about it. There's no way to know how often it happens without folks speaking up. I know that's difficult to do as a child, though.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread