No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: College students- Gender issues-Mental problems [Re: Finster] #6602404
08/24/19 09:53 PM
08/24/19 09:53 PM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
I really don't care whether someone calls themself a man or a woman. It's their business.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: College students- Gender issues-Mental problems [Re: bowhunter27295] #6602587
08/25/19 06:48 AM
08/25/19 06:48 AM
Iowa
T
trapdog1 Offline
trapper
trapdog1  Offline
trapper
T

Iowa
Originally Posted by bowhunter27295
Me either. Just don't expect me to accept it or approve of it no matter what law or regulation or fatwah is issued.

Exactly. You can call yourself whatever you want. Just don't expect me to believe it too.

Re: College students- Gender issues-Mental problems [Re: Finster] #6602597
08/25/19 07:30 AM
08/25/19 07:30 AM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Why not just show some common courtesy? If nothing else, feel sorry for them.

Their rights--the same rights all of us have--should be protected.

Because of the long history of discrimination and worse against colored people, the law should be especially vigilant about protecting their rights.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: College students- Gender issues-Mental problems [Re: James] #6602601
08/25/19 07:36 AM
08/25/19 07:36 AM
Fredonia, PA.
Finster Offline OP
trapper
Finster  Offline OP
trapper

Fredonia, PA.
Originally Posted by James

Because of the long history of discrimination and worse against colored people, the law should be especially vigilant about protecting their rights.

Jim

Sure they have the same rights as everyone else. However, they do not have more rights than everyone else. They are not satisfied with being treated equally, they now want special treatment in a lot of cases. As usual, James steers and spins away from the issue at hand which is these people have mental problems.

Last edited by Finster; 08/25/19 07:38 AM.

I BELIEVE IN MY GOD, MY COUNTRY AND IN MYSELF.
Re: College students- Gender issues-Mental problems [Re: Finster] #6602607
08/25/19 07:48 AM
08/25/19 07:48 AM
SEPA
L
Lugnut Offline
trapper
Lugnut  Offline
trapper
L

SEPA
That's because James has mental problems too.

Eh...wot?

Re: College students- Gender issues-Mental problems [Re: Finster] #6602891
08/25/19 03:43 PM
08/25/19 03:43 PM
Asheville, NC
C
charles Offline
trapper
charles  Offline
trapper
C

Asheville, NC
God made many organisms that start out as one sex and years later turn to the other. A grouper does this.

Last edited by charles; 08/25/19 03:44 PM.
Re: College students- Gender issues-Mental problems [Re: Finster] #6602893
08/25/19 03:45 PM
08/25/19 03:45 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Originally Posted by Finster

Jim

Sure they have the same rights as everyone else. However, they do not have more rights than everyone else. They are not satisfied with being treated equally, they now want special treatment in a lot of cases. As usual, James steers and spins away from the issue at hand which is these people have mental problems.

I agree with James that the rights we all share should be protected. I disagree with James that the law should be especially vigilant about protecting the rights of those classes of people who have experienced a long history of discrimination. I believe that justice should be truly blind. When justice is not fair for all, the people who are being maligned start hating those who are being treated preferentially. Hate just leads to more hate.

The only problem I have with any LBGT&Qs, is with the ones who wanted to be treated as special and entitled. They are not special and entitled. They are just people like everyone else. I have no problem with them marrying or having sex with any other consenting adult in private. I don't think they should be allowed to engage publicly in behavior that would cause normal people to be shunned.

I think that for most LBGT&Qs their sexuality is not a choice. I believe their body chemistry makes them the way they are. Many species of animals, maybe even all, also produce homosexuals. I have had many gay, lesbian and bisexual pigeons over the years and seen the same behavior in chickens, pheasants, quail and dogs. Animals have much less control of their behavior, so homosexual animals are much less likely to pass their genes, yet they still continue to exist. I believe that the number of gay people will go down if there is less stigma to being gay, because gay people will no longer pass their genes as readily to straight partners, while trying to pass as normal.

Keith

Re: College students- Gender issues-Mental problems [Re: bowhunter27295] #6602896
08/25/19 03:52 PM
08/25/19 03:52 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Originally Posted by bowhunter27295
How do you prove someone is gay? I can prove skin color, national origin, sex and all the other stuff. How does someone prove they are bisexual?

Their hormonal levels are different than normal people and many have secondary sex characteristics of the other sex. Their behavior is a giveaway to. If they willingly have sex with someone of the same sex, they are by definition an active homosexual.

Keith

Re: College students- Gender issues-Mental problems [Re: charles] #6602904
08/25/19 04:03 PM
08/25/19 04:03 PM

J
J Staton
Unregistered
J Staton
Unregistered
J

Originally Posted by charles
God made many organisms that start out as one sex and years later turn to the other. A grouper does this.

Any of those organisms mammals?

Re: College students- Gender issues-Mental problems [Re: ] #6602909
08/25/19 04:15 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Originally Posted by J Staton
Originally Posted by charles

Any of those organisms mammals?

Women don't change sex during menopause, but they sure do change. Menstruation messes up women a lot too. Tumors located on the glands really change people's appearance and behavior. Our hormones and other body chemistry heavily influence how we act.

Keith

Re: College students- Gender issues-Mental problems [Re: James] #6602910
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Georgia

Jim

Why, can't they stand up for their own rights or are you implying they are somehow intrinsically incapable of understanding and asserting their rights.

To put it bluntly I'm accusing you of patronizing racism.

Last edited by warrior; 08/25/19 04:16 PM.

[Linked Image]
Re: College students- Gender issues-Mental problems [Re: Finster] #6603097
08/25/19 08:39 PM
08/25/19 08:39 PM
Adirondacks, NY
Fisher Man Offline
trapper
Fisher Man  Offline
trapper

Adirondacks, NY
A person's sex is determined by God. Period ! It is not the "right" of anyone to decide they want to change sex.

Re: College students- Gender issues-Mental problems [Re: Fisher Man] #6603116
08/25/19 08:56 PM
08/25/19 08:56 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Originally Posted by Fisherman
A person's sex is determined by God. Period ! It is not the "right" of anyone to decide they want to change sex.

Recently, an Indian boy had 232 extra teeth removed by doctors.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-28437829

Do you think it wrong for the doctors to change how God made him?

What about the million of other children born with birth defects such as hairlips, extra mammary glands, extra digits, webs, vestigial tails, tumors, extra limbs and ingrown twins. Is it wrong for doctors to change how they are formed?

What about hermaphrodites?

Obviously not everyone is made perfectly by God.

Why give doctors the ability to help, if they are not supposed to?

Keith

Re: College students- Gender issues-Mental problems [Re: Finster] #6603117
08/25/19 08:57 PM
08/25/19 08:57 PM
Central Oregon
AntiGov Offline
trapper
AntiGov  Offline
trapper

Central Oregon
Jesus may love everyone , maybe he was a liberal ?

But the good Lord was so T'd off by homosexuality in Sodom and Gomoarrah , he fried them so intensely that nothing living exsist there today

It turns out Queer bashing was the best deterrent ............now its a hate crime , and look at the mess we are in

Last edited by AntiGov; 08/25/19 09:04 PM.

Report a post club - Non member

Re: College students- Gender issues-Mental problems [Re: Finster] #6603167
08/25/19 10:32 PM
08/25/19 10:32 PM
Fredonia, PA.
Finster Offline OP
trapper
Finster  Offline OP
trapper

Fredonia, PA.
Well, this threads has been going on and on and on with the expected comments. My point with posting it was that these people obviously have mental issues. Let's put aside all the political BS for a moment and let's just look at science. Now I believe in God and believing in such the bible has answered this question for me. HOWEVER, let's say you don't believe in God and you believe in natural selection. Let's say you believe in some form of Darwin theory (got to be one or the other) If you believe that, then homosexuality is even worse because the species will never reproduce! It won't happen and the species will become extinct. (DARN QUICK!) The point is that is it's not natural no matter how you wish to sugar coat it. It's a mental disorder.....

I BELIEVE IN MY GOD, MY COUNTRY AND IN MYSELF.
Re: College students- Gender issues-Mental problems [Re: Finster] #6603170
08/25/19 10:39 PM
08/25/19 10:39 PM
Central Oregon
AntiGov Offline
trapper
AntiGov  Offline
trapper

Central Oregon
Its a twisted behavior . Acceptance just adds to the confusion of whats right or wrong , and for some this confusion leads to suicide.

Not all who are mentally ill have sexual behavior problems , so who knows

Just my opinion

Last edited by AntiGov; 08/25/19 11:16 PM.

Report a post club - Non member

Re: College students- Gender issues-Mental problems [Re: Finster] #6603176
08/25/19 10:51 PM
08/25/19 10:51 PM
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Georgia
Well, this threads has been going on and on and on with the expected comments. My point with posting it was that these people obviously have mental issues. Let's put aside all the political BS for a moment and let's just look at science. Now I believe in God and believing in such the bible has answered this question for me. HOWEVER, let's say you don't believe in God and you believe in natural selection. Let's say you believe in some form of Darwin theory (got to be one or the other) If you believe that, then homosexuality is even worse because the species will never reproduce! It won't happen and the species will become extinct. (DARN QUICK!) The point is that is it's not natural no matter how you wish to sugar coat it. It's a mental disorder.....

Even worse under Darwin. It would be a genetic dead end, in short a lethal genetic mutation.
It also totally invalidates the nature over nurture arguement which if true completely removes free agency in one's actions and choices.
Under Darwin's survival of the fittest absent Nature's God socity could remove lethal genetic mutations without remorse.

[Linked Image]
Re: College students- Gender issues-Mental problems [Re: warrior] #6603192
08/25/19 11:27 PM
08/25/19 11:27 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Originally Posted by warrior

Even worse under Darwin. It would be a genetic dead end, in short a lethal genetic mutation.
It also totally invalidates the nature over nurture arguement which if true completely removes free agency in one's actions and choices.
Under Darwin's survival of the fittest absent Nature's God socity could remove lethal genetic mutations without remorse.

Do the research. In most cases the LGBT&Qs are the way they are because of their body chemistry. Unarguably, other human mutations occur that make it difficult to impossible to reproduce. People are never born perfect.

You can't catch homosexuality like a disease. Unless you have a genetic predisposition to it, or an injury related hormonal issue, you're not going to suddenly become gay after seeing homosexuals. I have never been attracted to another man and I would guess most of the rest of you have never been attracted to someone of the same sex either.

Of course LGBT&Qs are going to have more problems with depression and suicidal thoughts. Having hordes of "good" Christians tell you you are going to suffer eternal torment and that they don't hate you, but hate your sin, in a judgemental hateful manner is enough to depress anyone.

None of this preclude us from treating LGBT&Qs humanely. If you don't like what they are doing, just ignore them as long as they leave you alone too.

Keith

Re: College students- Gender issues-Mental problems [Re: Finster] #6603206
08/26/19 12:30 AM
08/26/19 12:30 AM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Great post, Keith.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

Re: College students- Gender issues-Mental problems [Re: James] #6603208
08/26/19 12:36 AM
08/26/19 12:36 AM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.