No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Any t/c encore guru's #6610456
09/05/19 09:49 PM
09/05/19 09:49 PM
Ky
S
squirrelslayer Offline OP
trapper
squirrelslayer  Offline OP
trapper
S

Ky
Hi y'all,

I've got a T/C encore that I'm looking to get the spring kit for to lighten the trigger pull. My problem is I've looked at all kinds of schematics and videos and on all of them, the sear spring I believe it is is simply removed and replaced. On my gun the sear spring is tacked on with what looks like epoxy in two spots preventing the spring from being removed. It's an original frame if that makes a difference and I'm curious if it is worth trying to grind the epoxy away and what is the best way of doing it or will replacing the other springs do the job I'm after. The trigger is about 7 pounds as is and I'm not looking for a hair trigger but would like a sub 4 pound pull on the rifle.

Re: Any t/c encore guru's [Re: squirrelslayer] #7472764
01/25/22 04:45 PM
01/25/22 04:45 PM
Virginia
gemihur Offline
trapper
gemihur  Offline
trapper

Virginia
Mike or Kurt Bellm is your guru
https://www.bellmtcs.com/bellm/encoretrigger

Re: Any t/c encore guru's [Re: squirrelslayer] #7472798
01/25/22 05:25 PM
01/25/22 05:25 PM
Saucier, Mississippi Harrison ...
T
turkn8rtrapper Offline
trapper
turkn8rtrapper  Offline
trapper
T

Saucier, Mississippi Harrison ...
Get your stuff from Bellm T/C and if you can get ahold of either of them thay are very helpful, I have done at 10 trigger jobs on ENCORES some of them just spring kits. I have never encountered a fixed seer spring. Make sure you have the correct long punches and take your time.

"Skin that smokewagon and see what happens"
Re: Any t/c encore guru's [Re: squirrelslayer] #7472811
01/25/22 05:32 PM
01/25/22 05:32 PM
uniontown pa
G
gutthooked Offline
trapper
gutthooked  Offline
trapper
G

uniontown pa
I sent my gun to Bellms and had him do the trigger job, breaks right at 2.5lbs now with now creep, way better than the 14lb trigger from the factory. He also did the headspacing on the barrel.

Don't limit your challenges
Challenge your limits
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread