No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: GO, PACK, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Moosetrot] #6618334
09/16/19 11:44 AM
09/16/19 11:44 AM
mi. u.p
grapestomper Offline
trapper
grapestomper  Offline
trapper

mi. u.p
I have gone to several packer games in the past. Was at this game. I think that was the worst job by the refs that i have seen.
Not knocking the packers at all. They played well.
Vikings did not play well. Cousins did not earn his money today. Messed up on 3 touchdown passes he should have made.

Re: GO, PACK, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: grapestomper] #6618520
09/16/19 05:34 PM
09/16/19 05:34 PM
Crivitz WI
Sprung & Rusty Offline
trapper
Sprung & Rusty  Offline
trapper

Crivitz WI
Originally Posted by grapestomper
I have gone to several packer games in the past. Was at this game. I think that was the worst job by the refs that i have seen.
Not knocking the packers at all. They played well.
Vikings did not play well. Cousins did not earn his money today. Messed up on 3 touchdown passes he should have made.

And this is their problem. Like the bears, they have always been a quarterback away from winning.

No Jab.
Re: GO, PACK, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Bob] #6618758
09/16/19 10:35 PM
09/16/19 10:35 PM
N.W. Iowa
T
Tactical.20 Offline
trapper
Tactical.20  Offline
trapper
T

N.W. Iowa
Originally Posted by Bob
If there hadn’t been so many offensive pass interference penalties Vikings won that game. I truly believe that the one that called back the touchdown was questionable at best

There were a lot of holding and interference calls not seen or called, seemed lop sided

Re: GO, PACK, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Moosetrot] #6619113
09/17/19 03:21 PM
09/17/19 03:21 PM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
Hard to beat a team when you have to play them and the referees. Penalties were very lopsided.
Green Bay defense played the second half like the Viking defense played the first half. Foolish play calling and execution at the end by the Vikings lost the game for them. When your running back gets you down near the goal line with a first and ten, why do you throw a pass to a receiver being guarded by three defensive backs instead of trying some running plays first? For that reason, the Vikings deserved to lose.

The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never let the dumbest ones lead the pack.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread