No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Hope all is well! [Re: BIRDOGS] #6624647
09/25/19 08:42 AM
09/25/19 08:42 AM
Bonner County, Idaho
Wild_Idaho Offline
trapper
Wild_Idaho  Offline
trapper

Bonner County, Idaho
Really nice country you have there. Glad you are loving Montana. Where did you move there from? Good luck on the coyotes and wolves this year.

Real name Eric
The sharpest hammer in the box of crayons.

Re: Hope all is well! [Re: BIRDOGS] #6624730
09/25/19 11:02 AM
09/25/19 11:02 AM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Offline
"American Honey"
Sharon  Offline
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Originally Posted by BIRDOGS
We bought that home back in june and I finished moving the kids! My wife didnt move till last month. It's been amazing and awesomeness!
Montana isnt just beautiful, it's full of wonderful people!
Been awesome & amazing 100%
Should have done it 27 years ago! LOLOLOL
Gonna be trapping hard in December back in the Elkhorns! Cant wait!

There are things in life that time cant afford to hold off in attaining. They are too precious and deserved. Just think if we would have listened to the ones who were negative in stepping on our desires. I had the same input from them in the state I moved from. Never let them influence me once, and kept looking forward out the front windshield in my goal pursued. Like you, Im so happy I did.

Lovely photos of life's goal enjoyed !

Isnt it cool to see elk on your place ? I have them visit me also at times, along with wild turkeys. They are all over the NW and seen commonly in people's estates. I have around 35 of them with half grown babies visit once a day , sometimes more.

Lots of amazing people in MT , as you have seen grin They will help you with wood, where to get supplies,if you need it, offer you some of their game in hunt season out of friendship , even show up out of the blue to plow their neighbors driveways in bad storms . My neighbors like to show up if they hear me shoot my deer every season , from down the road's end. They hear my Weatherby echo down the valley, they say , and just show up to see what I got, and to offer help in processing it , even though I can do that myself. Some show up as they ride into the wilderness areas with an extra horse for me to join them if I can.

The vast majority of good practical down to earth western folks, quietly enjoying life , good neighbors, solid roots in the 2 A.

You and your family will be an asset to your community as you enjoy life to the full.

Yes, you should have done this 27 years ago, so now you are having fun making up for time !

31 degrees here this morning, which meant it was in the 20's in the wee hours . Snow forecast to several feet in the peaks, several inches in the high valleys here in a few days. The mountains are gorgeous . Love this time of year !

Re: Hope all is well! [Re: BIRDOGS] #6624767
09/25/19 11:50 AM
09/25/19 11:50 AM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Must be some culture shock being from the swamp moving to the other extreme.

Good to hear from ya again and glad your enjoying your next adventure!

Re: Hope all is well! [Re: adam m] #6624804
09/25/19 12:59 PM
09/25/19 12:59 PM
Montana city, Montana
BIRDOGS Offline OP
trapper
BIRDOGS  Offline OP
trapper

Montana city, Montana
Bourbon is bad for you!
I drink liquid gold!
grin

Re: Hope all is well! [Re: BIRDOGS] #6624847
09/25/19 02:29 PM
09/25/19 02:29 PM
Montana
Taximan Offline
trapper
Taximan  Offline
trapper

Montana
I moved here in late June,26 years ago and had to buy a nonresident trapping license and wasn't allowed to trap bobcats as I was about 3 weeks late to get validated.I was sure bummed about that but it has still been a great ride.

I hope you are good to go.You sure are in great country.

Re: Hope all is well! [Re: BIRDOGS] #6624920
09/25/19 04:15 PM
09/25/19 04:15 PM
nm
A
adam m Offline
trapper
adam m  Offline
trapper
A

nm
Originally Posted by BIRDOGS
Bourbon is bad for you!
I drink liquid gold!
grin

grin awesome.

Hey are you still thinking of getting hounds?I remember awhile back you were thinking about it

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread