No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Weasels in Nebraska [Re: conibearguy] #6626825
09/27/19 05:14 PM
09/27/19 05:14 PM
Hot Springs SD
L
Larry Bowden Offline
trapper
Larry Bowden  Offline
trapper
L

Hot Springs SD
1Crazytrapper, you are welcome. That dude is so far from earth. Is it true that Omaha is going to change the city name to Calimaha?

Western SD Fur Harvesters, SDTA, NTA, FTA and life member of NRA. Cancer survivor (7 years) and still fighting it.
Re: Weasels in Nebraska [Re: conibearguy] #6628318
09/29/19 10:48 AM
09/29/19 10:48 AM
Nebraska
1crazytrapper Offline
trapper
1crazytrapper  Offline
trapper

Nebraska
They are slowly working on it and lincoln as well. sick

Member of NFH and NRA
Re: Weasels in Nebraska [Re: conibearguy] #6628482
09/29/19 03:20 PM
09/29/19 03:20 PM
SE NEBRASKA
NebrCatMan Offline
trapper
NebrCatMan  Offline
trapper

SE NEBRASKA
I have been trying to catch a weasel here in Saline County in SE Nebraska for years. I know I am setting in the right places as my traps are usually full of the mice the weasels consume.... in big numbers I have found in my research. There have been several who have brought to me a weasel wondering what it was. A farmer clearing brush, moving a rock pile, a dog or cat bringing it to the farmstead homeowner, etc. I have never caught one, but they are around here. Not in big numbers. Sam Wilson told me a few years ago that north of I-80 would be a place where a person would have a better chance of catching one. I am going to keep setting a few weasel boxes on watershed dams rip rap, creek bottoms thick with switch grass, cat tails slews, old farmsteads and rock piles. Surely some day I will have one...…. probably happen when I least expect it. One can only hope!

Remember "Forbidden Fruit makes many Jams"
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread