No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Security camera caught a few more [Re: snowy] #6628465
09/29/19 02:41 PM
09/29/19 02:41 PM
SE WI
DuxDawg Offline
trapper
DuxDawg  Offline
trapper

SE WI
Sweet pics!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
-Edmund Burke
"We are fast approaching... rule by brute force."
-Ayn Rand
Re: Security camera caught a few more [Re: snowy] #6628611
09/29/19 06:38 PM
09/29/19 06:38 PM
Oklahoma
M
Matt28 Offline
trapper
Matt28  Offline
trapper
M

Oklahoma

Ambush, I am almost certain that snowy has gave bucks a hard time on almost every deer thread bucks starts or posts on. Bucks has just started to give it back some here lately. Mainly because snowy has a deep hatred for food plots and baiting. I think the thought of baiting keeps him up at night with night terrors.

Re: Security camera caught a few more [Re: Matt28] #6628707
09/29/19 08:05 PM
09/29/19 08:05 PM
Mi, Mecosta
A
ambush32 Offline
trapper
ambush32  Offline
trapper
A

Mi, Mecosta
Originally Posted by Matt28

Ambush, I am almost certain that snowy has gave bucks a hard time on almost every deer thread bucks starts or posts on. Bucks has just started to give it back some here lately. Mainly because snowy has a deep hatred for food plots and baiting. I think the thought of baiting keeps him up at night with night terrors.

I understand completely...I just enjoy reading all post from members here and don't want to see members go the way of not posting do to negative replies...it's nice to read and see pics of areas other than michigan.

Thought I was a good trapper until I started trapping coyotes......
Thought I was a good bowhunter until I targeted mature bucks....
Re: Security camera caught a few more [Re: ambush32] #6628732
09/29/19 08:29 PM
09/29/19 08:29 PM
western mn
B
bucksnbears Offline
trapper
bucksnbears  Offline
trapper
B

western mn
Originally Posted by ambush32
Originally Posted by Matt28

I understand completely...I just enjoy reading all post from members here and don't want to see members go the way of not posting do to negative replies...it's nice to read and see pics of areas other than michigan.

Not so much, it's his HATE for ANYTHING from MN.
Look up his pasts post. It all there.

swampgas chili and schmidt beer makes for a deadly combo

You have to remember that 1 out of 3 Democratic Voters is just as dumb as the other two.
Re: Security camera caught a few more [Re: snowy] #6628790
09/29/19 09:25 PM
09/29/19 09:25 PM
Asheville, NC
C
charles Offline
trapper
charles  Offline
trapper
C

Asheville, NC
Heard a story this weekend of a man with a camera at a feeder. A buck deer learned to use an antler tip to rotate the spinner and drop more corn. He would do this for hours.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread