No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Information about Virginia [Re: Catch22] #6710602
12/30/19 01:50 AM
12/30/19 01:50 AM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Online content
trapper
KeithC  Online Content
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Originally Posted by Catch22
Thank you Keith, and I understand to a point. 1. People can say what they want, that's another Freedom we have and until it comes in to fruition it's a whole different ball of wax. 2. Virginia isn't special, we are all fighting Freedom loss one way or another in our home States. My believe is to put all my resources here, where my family and myself reside. There will come a day when we all will have to pull together, we're not there yet. Only the Virginians can get themselves out of the mess their State is in, let's see how they do. 3. Cali, NY, NJ have passed unconstitutional gun laws and they stand, SCOTUS refuses to take them up. Our great United States has taken a huge hit and loss of Freedoms because of the liberals. Virginia is one of them and to me is lost in deep blue.

northam is past the just talking stage, protected free speech stage.

Keith

Re: Information about Virginia [Re: Getting There] #6710636
12/30/19 07:19 AM
12/30/19 07:19 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
I blame the supremes. They only exist to see that the constitution is followed. They get paid a lot of money for not doing much of anything. Their clerks do all the work. I doubt they even write their own opinions. Just outline it to a clerk. The supremes have made some real blunders of constitutional law. Supposed to be apolitical in their court decisions. What a farce that is. The document is not that big or complicated. When people study constitutional law the document is not the focus. The focus is all the stuff the supremes have declared it says. There is no check or balance on those robe wearing ne'er do wells

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Information about Virginia [Re: Getting There] #6710700
12/30/19 09:21 AM
12/30/19 09:21 AM
smithfield, virginia
F
flash Offline
trapper
flash  Offline
trapper
F

smithfield, virginia
let me say every state has their issues, one isn`t better that the other. yes, virginia has its own issues that are right around the corner and they are our own, we will be the first in line to make the stand, we already started the day after this last election. others have answered most questions as to the why the state changed. yes, the new government hasn't been sworn in yet but we have the ball rolling to take the fight to them if they choose to vote their foolish ways. i live across the river from where it all started{ jamestown/williamsburg, the ghost of our forefather are everywhere amongst us in the commonwealth. a lot of blood has been shed on our ground in the name of freedom. i will answer one reason for the democrats taking the state, they promised everything to the ones that live off the government more and more would be coming their way..... but that was just a continuation of what happened after northam blackface picture appeared after his election. the virginia beach shooting didn't help either.... this has been building for years across the country. some idiot goes off the deep end and the weapon of choice gets the blame not the person. dang it anyways!! we live in the here and now, its at all our front doors. take the stand or get the heck out of the way!! god bless America!

Re: Information about Virginia [Re: Catch22] #6710702
12/30/19 09:27 AM
12/30/19 09:27 AM
Berlin, Pa.
C
cci Offline
trapper
cci  Offline
trapper
C

Berlin, Pa.
Well that's fine with me ole Carl from Virginia. I wasn't planning on helping you anyway, especially due to the fact nothing has happened yet. Y'all are acting like ninnies over words that have been said. I also would think that most Virginians hope that you are not the poster child for their cause lol should an actual unconstitutional gun law be put in place.

His words that were said is his intention. That's how we communicate. WORDS.
Well that's fine with me ole Carl from Virginia. I wasn't planning on helping you anyway, especially due to the fact nothing has happened yet. Y'all are acting like ninnies over words that have been said. I also would think that most Virginians hope that you are not the poster child for their cause lol should an actual unconstitutional gun law be put in place.

His words show his intention. That's how we communicate. WORDS.

Re: Information about Virginia [Re: Getting There] #6710704
12/30/19 09:30 AM
12/30/19 09:30 AM
Berlin, Pa.
C
cci Offline
trapper
cci  Offline
trapper
C

Berlin, Pa.

His words that were said is his intention. That's how we communicate. WORDS.

His words show his intention. That's how we communicate. WORDS.

Re: Information about Virginia [Re: Getting There] #6710791
12/30/19 12:16 PM
12/30/19 12:16 PM
West Michigan
G
Getting There Offline OP
trapper
Getting There  Offline OP
trapper
G

West Michigan
ttt

To Old
U.S. Army 60-63 SGT.
Re: Information about Virginia [Re: Catch22] #6714889
01/03/20 02:30 AM
01/03/20 02:30 AM
Oakland, MS
yotetrapper30 Offline
trapper
yotetrapper30  Offline
trapper

Oakland, MS
Originally Posted by Law Dog
Last I seen the rural folks are fighting back to save their way of life with Law Enforcement, Military people backing them it seems your giving up rather quickly aren’t you Catch? whistle

I'm not giving up, you want to fight the Virginia fight Law man, have at it and I wish you well. I'll focus on the fight here in Ohio. You all know from my post I am a lover of Freedom, we have our own fight here. I consider Virginia in the same category as NY, NJ and Cali, they have already passed over the cliff, I hope next election I am proven wrong but I ain't holding my breath. I'm none to happy about the situation there, I hate that it's the way it is, but why should I guild a lily that has already died? And Donnie, really?

Ok. But states like MS will fight for VA. Your lack of support for VA puts your state at the bottom of my list of states worth fighting for. And that might be wrong. 99% of conservatives in your state might fight for VA, but YOUR post left a sour taste in my mouth, so if another state needs help I'll be there instead of in your state.

~~Proud Ultra MAGA~~
Re: Information about Virginia [Re: Getting There] #6714896
01/03/20 02:39 AM
01/03/20 02:39 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
One of the men I get my last name from, John Clifton, was a Virginian . He fought in the revolution. I believe he would expect me to stand up as well.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Information about Virginia [Re: Getting There] #6715037
01/03/20 09:22 AM
01/03/20 09:22 AM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH
Somehow, someway YT30, I think Ohio will survive without your support lol.

I wonder if tap dancers walk into a room, look at the floor, and think, I'd tap that. I wonder about things.....
Re: Information about Virginia [Re: Getting There] #6715053
01/03/20 09:35 AM
01/03/20 09:35 AM
West Michigan
G
Getting There Offline OP
trapper
trapper
G

West Michigan
Keep us posted on what is going on!

You are never to old to Vote!

To Old
U.S. Army 60-63 SGT.
Re: Information about Virginia [Re: Getting There] #6715099
01/03/20 10:22 AM
01/03/20 10:22 AM
Kansas
KansasAce Offline
trapper
KansasAce  Offline
trapper

Kansas
The big picture here is not the declarations of non compliance. What is significant is that localism is starting to take root. Not only in Virginia but elsewhere. People are waking up to that fact that we can not fix what is wrong in DC from Ks, Nevada, Wyoming Colorado and Virginia. We can only fix what we can via local politics. How many people in Virginia went to their first county council meetings over this?

The general populace is starting to figure out you need to fix your own back yard before being a able to fix the giant slew that is Washington Dc and the self serving leaches that inhabit that mess? This is start and I think it’s a good start. I think you will start to see more and more of this localism and I think it will be interesting to see how this starts to snowball.

My wife is a restauraunt inspector, and I got food poisoning
http://www.abileneoutdooradventures.com/
Re: Information about Virginia [Re: KansasAce] #6715107
01/03/20 10:25 AM
01/03/20 10:25 AM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH
Originally Posted by KansasAce
The big picture here is not the declarations of non compliance. What is significant is that localism is starting to take root. Not only in Virginia but elsewhere. People are waking up to that fact that we can not fix what is wrong in DC from Ks, Nevada, Wyoming Colorado and Virginia. We can only fix what we can via local politics. How many people in Virginia went to their first county council meetings over this?

The general populace is starting to figure out you need to fix your own back yard before being a able to fix the giant slew that is Washington Dc and the self serving leaches that inhabit that mess? This is start and I think it’s a good start. I think you will start to see more and more of this localism and I think it will be interesting to see how this starts to snowball.

Exactly, very well said!

I wonder if tap dancers walk into a room, look at the floor, and think, I'd tap that. I wonder about things.....
Re: Information about Virginia [Re: Getting There] #6715212
01/03/20 12:14 PM
01/03/20 12:14 PM
West Michigan
G
Getting There Offline OP
trapper
trapper
G

West Michigan
KansasAce:
I could not agree more!! If you take care of the small problem there will be less large problem!

Make sure to register to VOTE

To Old
U.S. Army 60-63 SGT.
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread