Strictly Trapping

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Trading Post
(Please support F&T Trading Post, our sponsor for the Trapping Only Forum)

TrappersPost
Please support Trappers post, a sponsor of the Strictly Trapping Forum

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Favorite Weiser Lures [Re: WadeRyan] #6727152
01/13/20 09:51 AM
01/13/20 09:51 AM
Middle Tennessee
T
TNcat Offline
trapper
TNcat  Offline
trapper
T

Middle Tennessee
Originally Posted by WadeRyan
TN if you’re talking about Passamonte I simply said his book had information that anyone could learn from. I wasn’t advocating anyone supporting him.

Schmitt’s sold out of his lures practically gave them away. Dakota line is having reduced rates.... anyone see a pattern? It’s your money spend it how you want. I don’t think anyone has questioned the products work. Last I knew the guy I suggested his products to never got them and doesn’t want them. Moved right on. Kind of like I’m going to. Happy trapping.

I’m not talking about Passamonte ..I’m moving on , just like you.

IT'S A SOUTHERN THANG
Y'ALL WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND

NRA member
Re: Favorite Weiser Lures [Re: Pad Catch] #6727166
01/13/20 10:00 AM
01/13/20 10:00 AM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
I can't imagine he would do that again after all of the bad press he got here last year and the efforts he made to clear his name. I've read some great things about his lures and was considering buying some from a distributor but I'll hold off and see where this goes.

Re: Favorite Weiser Lures [Re: 10bands] #6727957
01/13/20 08:41 PM
01/13/20 08:41 PM
Montana
B
beartooth trapr Offline
trapper
beartooth trapr  Offline
trapper
B

Montana
Originally Posted by 10bands
This is from a friend of mine who thought he was also a friend of Andy's.

He's still doing it as of two months ago and he's had way more than a second chance. Dozens of contact attempts including on his personal phone and nothing. Had to go through the credit card company to get the money back. He refused to send the product and wasn't going to give the money back either. The bank had to take it from him.

And now he's apparently on the vendor list for the western this year right down the highway from here. I can't believe he's planning to show his face. He's a thief and I'm very tempted to stand in front of his table and tell everyone about it.

He is not making a mistake.

I can't wait to watch this.

Let me sugar coat this
Re: Favorite Weiser Lures [Re: Posco] #6728687
01/14/20 12:29 PM
01/14/20 12:29 PM
South MS
dublelung Offline
trapper
dublelung  Offline
trapper

South MS
Originally Posted by Posco
I can't imagine he would do that again after all of the bad press he got here last year and the efforts he made to clear his name. I've read some great things about his lures and was considering buying some from a distributor but I'll hold off and see where this goes.

A lying thief is a lying thief. He doesn't just wake up one day and decide to do right. He got away with it before, played the sad song, and apologized. Most of the sheep gave him the benefit of doubt. People who knowingly support a lying thief aren't much better than the thief. Like other sheep, they'll eventually end up in coyote turds.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Drifter, Wolfdog91