No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: 30-30 [Re: Scuba1] #6725761
01/12/20 09:21 AM
01/12/20 09:21 AM
Pa
W
Wright Brothers Offline
trapper
Wright Brothers  Offline
trapper
W

Pa
Thanks Pete, will look into Tipton.
My go to has been the two piece brass on a string.
I was told they (2) crossed the ocean twice.

Sorry to scatter the pattern on your topic Scoob.

Re: 30-30 [Re: Scuba1] #6725816
01/12/20 09:54 AM
01/12/20 09:54 AM
Northern Nv
NvHermit Offline
trapper
NvHermit  Offline
trapper

Northern Nv
If you google "trapper rifle" and click on images all you see is lever action guns, so everyone here should have one. As to reloading I really don't shoot enough for it to be needed, If I shot 150-400 rounds like some of you I'd have a pretty huge pile of meat and fur. I don't need practice hitting my target just as I don't need practice pounding nails or digging post holes and shooting targets just isn't entertaining to me. I just killed a lion with my win 94 and it couldn't of felt sweeter.

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread