No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Hoarding or merchandising whats the dif [Re: 330-Trapper] #6802900
03/15/20 11:49 AM
03/15/20 11:49 AM
Mass.
T
Trapper Don Offline
trapper
Trapper Don  Offline
trapper
T

Mass.
Originally Posted by Eagleye
Price gouging rule became law in most places in January 2019 to preserve order during an emergency, ie; charging a $150.00 for a sheet of plywood before a hurricane is a no no and reasonably so.
Here's some fun food for thought, literally... I can't bring food or beverage into a movie theater but I can pay $5 for a $1 candy bar. I guess it's acceptable in some areas. grin

The differance is your life and property are not in danger if you dont go to the movies. You have a choice not to go to the movies if you don't like the prices. See if that works at your next major weather event....choose not to participate. I know your qustion was in joking, but must have some underlying bad thoughts. Taking that a bit farther. Some people think I should remove beavers from their property for free. I make my living doing that. I charge high prices because I can. I have competition so there is a choice..... Am I price gouging? I finish the job and provide a guarantee. My competition doesn't.

Re: Hoarding or merchandising whats the dif [Re: 330-Trapper] #6804467
03/16/20 03:40 PM
03/16/20 03:40 PM
New York border
Cragar Offline
trapper
Cragar  Offline
trapper

New York border
Looks like they finally did the right thing. Donated what they had left. Don't know if they were pressured into it or were trying to look good before prosecution or win favor with the court , but the supplies are going to where they are needed.

Tennessee brothers who stockpiled nearly 18,000 bottles of hand sanitizer donate stash

https://www.foxnews.com/us/tennessee-brothers-give-away-hand-sanitizer

NRA benefactor member
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread