No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: So much for social distance [Re: AntiGov] #6810717
03/20/20 11:07 PM
03/20/20 11:07 PM
idaho
W
wallfur Offline
trapper
wallfur  Offline
trapper
W

idaho
[quote=AntiGov]They gonna shoot us , or put thousands of us in jail at once ? .....no they just shoot the first guy then the rest will do as there told! remember Lavoy Finicum?

Re: So much for social distance [Re: alaska viking] #6810724
03/20/20 11:10 PM
Missouri
W
WhiteTrash 88 Offline
trapper
WhiteTrash 88  Offline
trapper
W

Missouri
Can't put thousands in jail cause they wouldn't be complying with social distancing so... I guess they start plinking

Re: So much for social distance [Re: HobbieTrapper] #6810725
idaho
W
wallfur Offline
trapper
wallfur  Offline
trapper
W

idaho
unless china is held responsible , this crap will continue year after year!

Re: So much for social distance [Re: wallfur] #6810738
03/20/20 11:18 PM
03/20/20 11:18 PM
Central Oregon
AntiGov Offline
trapper
AntiGov  Offline
trapper

Central Oregon
Originally Posted by wallfur
[quote=AntiGov]They gonna shoot us , or put thousands of us in jail at once ? .....no they just shoot the first guy then the rest will do as there told! remember Lavoy Finicum?

Yeah he was murdered

Gonna be too many Lavoys to handle at once i think

Report a post club - Non member

Re: So much for social distance [Re: alaska viking] #6810739
03/20/20 11:19 PM
03/20/20 11:19 PM
Central Oregon
AntiGov Offline
trapper
AntiGov  Offline
trapper

Central Oregon
Originally Posted by alaska viking
Does anyone know ANYONE, PERSONALLY, that has died from confirmed covid-19?

Good question

I doubt it

Report a post club - Non member

Re: So much for social distance [Re: HobbieTrapper] #6810743
03/20/20 11:21 PM
03/20/20 11:21 PM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
This is a biological weapon. Getting even a mild case is one which feels like spikes are being driven into your head, burning up with fever for days, your lungs feeling like a boa is squeezing your chest.

Star flakes, I have to ask. How did you come up with all that?????????????????????????????

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: So much for social distance [Re: AntiGov] #6810747
03/20/20 11:24 PM
03/20/20 11:24 PM
rogers city mi.
J
jeff karsten Offline
trapper
jeff karsten  Offline
trapper
J

rogers city mi.
Originally Posted by AntiGov
They gonna shoot us , or put thousands of us in jail at once ?

No more than 50

olden tyred
Re: So much for social distance [Re: AntiGov] #6810755
03/20/20 11:37 PM
03/20/20 11:37 PM
Michigan
D
DDD Offline
trapper
DDD  Offline
trapper
D

Michigan
Ha he shoulda never ran then when he stopped he shoulda kept his hands up

Re: So much for social distance [Re: DDD] #6810768
03/20/20 11:47 PM
03/20/20 11:47 PM
idaho
W
wallfur Offline
trapper
wallfur  Offline
trapper
W

idaho
Originally Posted by DDD
Ha he shoulda never ran then when he stopped he shoulda kept his hands up
......that was my point ...do as your told all you little sheeple!...people on hear saying they wont comply but when it comes down to it , I think they will!..not many other choices.

Re: So much for social distance [Re: HobbieTrapper] #6810781
03/21/20 12:16 AM
03/21/20 12:16 AM
Moved to Fbks, Ak.
M
martentrapper Offline
trapper
martentrapper  Offline
trapper
M

Moved to Fbks, Ak.
How does one prove WHO someone got a virus from?
mt

Re: So much for social distance [Re: HobbieTrapper] #6810793
03/21/20 12:46 AM
03/21/20 12:46 AM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline
trapper

se South Dakota
South Dakota's rate of positive tests has stayed at 2% this week. That's not 2% of the population, that's 2% of those tested. All of our less than 20 positive tests have a reason why they are positive (out of state or country travel), no community spread, yet. Some people can believe that this s*** is everywhere but I'm not going to live in fear. No SDNAG being mobilized here and we'll keep taking prudent actions. We'll see...

"And God said, Let us make man in our image �and let them have dominion �and all the creatures that move along the ground".
Genesis 1:26
Re: So much for social distance [Re: martentrapper] #6810796
03/21/20 12:52 AM
03/21/20 12:52 AM
idaho
W
wallfur Offline
trapper
wallfur  Offline
trapper
W

idaho
Originally Posted by martentrapper
How does one prove WHO someone got a virus from?
mt
....it started in china as did all the other virus have and we will fight these types of virus year after year until china is held responsible...

Re: So much for social distance [Re: wallfur] #6810829
03/21/20 05:04 AM
03/21/20 05:04 AM
SD
T
TC1 Offline
trapper
TC1  Offline
trapper
T

SD
I guess I am of the belief that this is in all honesty mother nature doing what she does. We are mostly all outdoors sportsman on here, and we all have witnessed many times how a species population fluctuates greatly over the course of time. I have seen it several times in our rabbit and raccoon population around here. China has something like 15 cities with a population of more than ten million and a total population north of 1.7 billion nowadays. I don't care if it's rats, rabbits, coons, or people, you put that many in one area area long enough there's going to be a drastic decline eventually. BTW this is only my opinion, and I may very well be wrong. I also don't believe a thing China reports, they've lied since the start, why start being honest now? Hopefully we all can learn from this.

Long live the MAGA King
Re: So much for social distance [Re: star flakes] #6810841
03/21/20 06:04 AM
03/21/20 06:04 AM
Greene County,Virginia
R
run Offline
trapper
run  Offline
trapper
R

Greene County,Virginia
Originally Posted by star flakes
Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Got word the governor is going to lock down the state ( the National Guard is already rolling) so we go to the grocery store. We head to the check out and the isle just over from us an older lady is struggling. My wife goes over and resolves the issue. The lady is overwhelmed and comes over and gives my wife a hug and then hugs me. lol

God bless you for being good to that woman. This turns south and she will probably not make it, as the stress will probably get her.

For those who think they have the right to go places even under quarantine, they seem to forget there are lots of places they can't go from the White House to nuclear power station without being shot, and that includes your neighbors home.
This isn't about rights, this is about not being the person like that arrogant a** in South Korea who is known as patient 31 who infected half the sick in Korea, because she was going to do her own thing. This is about what it is going to do to a person if they have a mild case and other people die and they have to live with that until it probably gets to them and they commit suicide.
This is a biological weapon. Getting even a mild case is one which feels like spikes are being driven into your head, burning up with fever for days, your lungs feeling like a boa is squeezing your chest. That is in healthy people and for those saying it is just the sick and old getting this, do a search online in Teluride Colorado and the case of a baby in South Carolina. Children are getting this in numbers now and healthy adults.

It is life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, and no one has the right to endanger anyone else. For those who think they do, Italy passed a law to put people into prison for decades for violating quarantine. As I mentioned, this goes south, and people who get blamed for getting others sick or violating the curfews are going to be in prison.

https://www.wyff4.com/article/7-mon...positive-for-covid-19-mom-says/31820453#

X2

wanna be goat farmer.
Re: So much for social distance [Re: star flakes] #6810864
03/21/20 06:59 AM
03/21/20 06:59 AM
Beatrice, NE
L
loosegoose Offline
trapper
loosegoose  Offline
trapper
L

Beatrice, NE

God bless you for being good to that woman. This turns south and she will probably not make it, as the stress will probably get her.

For those who think they have the right to go places even under quarantine, they seem to forget there are lots of places they can't go from the White House to nuclear power station without being shot, and that includes your neighbors home.
This isn't about rights, this is about not being the person like that arrogant a** in South Korea who is known as patient 31 who infected half the sick in Korea, because she was going to do her own thing. This is about what it is going to do to a person if they have a mild case and other people die and they have to live with that until it probably gets to them and they commit suicide.
This is a biological weapon. Getting even a mild case is one which feels like spikes are being driven into your head, burning up with fever for days, your lungs feeling like a boa is squeezing your chest. That is in healthy people and for those saying it is just the sick and old getting this, do a search online in Teluride Colorado and the case of a baby in South Carolina. Children are getting this in numbers now and healthy adults.

It is life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, and no one has the right to endanger anyone else. For those who think they do, Italy passed a law to put people into prison for decades for violating quarantine. As I mentioned, this goes south, and people who get blamed for getting others sick or violating the curfews are going to be in prison.

https://www.wyff4.com/article/7-mon...positive-for-covid-19-mom-says/31820453#

Are you really comparing breaking in to the White House or a nuclear power plant to going out for a walk in the neighborhood? That's a strawman argument if ever I've heard one. Nobody said they should be allowed to go anywhere they want or to break into private property. What we're saying is that the government cannot tell perfectly healthy people they can't leave their houses or meet up with other people. There's that pesky first amendment, with it's right to assemble.

Last edited by loosegoose; 03/21/20 07:00 AM.
Re: So much for social distance [Re: star flakes] #6810935
03/21/20 07:59 AM
03/21/20 07:59 AM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline OP
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline OP
"Chippendale Trapper"

Eastern Shore of Maryland
Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Got word the governor is going to lock down the state ( the National Guard is already rolling) so we go to the grocery store. We head to the check out and the isle just over from us an older lady is struggling. My wife goes over and resolves the issue. The lady is overwhelmed and comes over and gives my wife a hug and then hugs me. lol

I didn’t do anything. My wife is the saint. She’s always “listening.” She made me aware of the situation and how she was “feeling led”, I just said, “Follow then.”

-Goofy-
Re: So much for social distance [Re: HobbieTrapper] #6811118
03/21/20 10:08 AM
03/21/20 10:08 AM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline
trapper

se South Dakota
TC1- Not to be nitpicky but China's pop is (or was) a bit over 1.4 billion. I know, what's a 200-300 million when you're talking about over a billion. China is on course to be eclipsed by India as the most populated nation. Before this illness, the Chinese were also aging overall and the main force of younger adults was shrinking. They had already reached their zenith as the factory to the world and countries with younger overall pops, such as Vietnam, were starting to eat their low wage but higher manufacturing ability's lunch. That's one reason why China is (or was) using its money that they had made to buy up good amounts of the under-developed world. If they won't have enough young adults to be a major player as manufacturers in 20+ years, they will own and control the factories in places such as certain African, other Asian, and even South American nations where the cheap labor will be found. We'll see....

"And God said, Let us make man in our image �and let them have dominion �and all the creatures that move along the ground".
Genesis 1:26
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread