No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Positive but NO symptoms? [Re: hippie] #6814531
03/23/20 03:34 PM
03/23/20 03:34 PM
Central MN
MNCedar Offline
trapper
MNCedar  Offline
trapper

Central MN
Originally Posted by hippie
Turn your tv to Fox or CNN. I crafted nothing.

Never in my life will I watch either of those, or any news network. They are a big part of the problem, in my opinion

There is no panic for me, but I definitely question everything. Either there is overreaction or a global pandemic. It is lose-lose either way.

Re: Positive but NO symptoms? [Re: jbyrd63] #6814533
03/23/20 03:36 PM
03/23/20 03:36 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Good for you.

That's where there's a running tally.

Re: Positive but NO symptoms? [Re: hippie] #6814548
03/23/20 03:52 PM
03/23/20 03:52 PM
Michigan
M
Michigander Offline
trapper
Michigander  Offline
trapper
M

Michigan
The death rate is going to lag behind the infected for at least a week. People don't die instantly. Compare the current deaths to last weeks infected and you will have a more accurate rate.

Re: Positive but NO symptoms? [Re: jbyrd63] #6814553
03/23/20 03:58 PM
03/23/20 03:58 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
They also post last 24 hours.

Confirmed cases last 24------8432

Deaths last 24---------------156

Re: Positive but NO symptoms? [Re: LLtrapper] #6814563
03/23/20 04:09 PM
03/23/20 04:09 PM
Kentucky
A
Abu65 Offline
trapper
Abu65  Offline
trapper
A

Kentucky
Originally Posted by LLtrapper
If any of you tested positive would you still go about your every day life if you had no symptoms? I am really interested in those answers. It will tell me a lot about you as a human being. Answer up. LLL

I would self isolate as I believe most people would. I say most because there is a man in KY that would not. The Sherriff has a deputy in his drive way 24/7. He is now.

It is what it is.
Re: Positive but NO symptoms? [Re: LLtrapper] #6814581
03/23/20 04:24 PM
03/23/20 04:24 PM
Ky
J
jbyrd63 Offline OP
trapper
jbyrd63  Offline OP
trapper
J

Ky
Originally Posted by jbyrd63
LL you are seriously asking people that ! Of course . HECK I'm quarantining now because EVERYHING IS CLOSED !!!! I went to my shop yesterday which is 30 feet out my back door IN MY BACK YARD !!! Did I break my quarantine . NO because I didn't come in contact with anyone.

PLUS LL unless you are really bored (most of us are) let me ask YOU a question.

WHY DID YOU ADD YOUR QUESTION JUST NOW TO ME AS A QUOTE ON MY COMMENT ABOUT IF ITS YOUR TIME????

Because you have skirted and deflected this whole time and would not answer the simple question and you do know why I asked that question. It is the reason you had not answered. Thanks for at least saying if you had tested positive but showed no symptoms you would self isolate regardless if everything was open or not. LLL

OK FIRST WHEN have I skirted and deflected anything????? I didn't answer yesterday because frankly didn't see are feel the need to address you ignorance !!!! Who ask if someone would DELIBRATLY take the chance to harm someone they love ??? I know, someone who is ignorant no just plain STUPID !!!!
That explanation of why you tagged your question and or comment to nothing releavent doesn't even make sense, But yea lots of us make comments that don't makes sense to others.

You just want to poke and prod with out even adding anything to a thread ..GEEEZZZ

Re: Positive but NO symptoms? [Re: teepee2] #6814587
03/23/20 04:30 PM
03/23/20 04:30 PM
Ky
J
jbyrd63 Offline OP
trapper
jbyrd63  Offline OP
trapper
J

Ky
Originally Posted by teepee2
Jbyrd63, You mentioned faith, you know the story about the guy and the flood don't you? three times he was warned, or offered to be rescued. But his reply was "god will provide". when he drowned and got to meet god he asked him "why didn't you save me?". Gods reply was I sent my savior three times and you refused. HA HA thats kind of funny, but was it meant to be funny? We take precautions every day to stay alive, like seatbelts, looking both ways before crossing the street. Some with out even thinking, like chewing your food. I can't see for the LIFE of me why anybody would not take precautions at this time, instead of the attitude well It was his time to go.

Yes and some do that and still die. Some are thrown from cars and land on their feet looking around . You know why because GOD decided it wasn't their time to go. If they die it WAS their time to go.
What else could that woman done to prevent her death? She was walking into her building.
Heck countless people missed being killed in the towers on 9/11 because they got stuck in traffic ,over slept, called in sick to play golf, ON and on . Just saying you can isolate yourself in bubble rap and lock yourself in a bank vault but if it is time for the lord to call you home your GONE !!!!!

Re: Positive but NO symptoms? [Re: LLtrapper] #6814600
03/23/20 04:48 PM
03/23/20 04:48 PM
Ky
J
jbyrd63 Offline OP
trapper
jbyrd63  Offline OP
trapper
J

Ky
I am following all CDC guidance. If it is not essential, I am staying at home and if I have to go out in public I wear nitral gloves, stay at least six feet away from people and even I get home I leave my boots outside, take my clothes off on the porch, wash them immediately in the washer and take a hot shower . I also do not bring groceries into the house without wiping them down and never bring sacks inside. I told my wife to pretend there is dog poop on everything outside. Do not touch anything without protection because no one wants poopy hands. LLL

HEY LL do a little research on bacterial life span and a virus germ . Save you alot of time and cleaning supplies.. LOL
I know what I'm talking about I ran 4 waste water plants for 17 plus years ,
THE glove thing is a waste UNLESS you change them every time you touch something. YES it will help if you have a cut on you skin from getting any germ. OR if you get a germ on your hands and take them off before you touch your face. BUT as soon as you touch something ANYTHING you will get some type of bacteria or germ on you. Ask your self why surgeons wear gloves. NOT from protect themselves but to stop THEM from giving something to you. DRS change between patient in order not to cross contaminate . The key and ONLY thing that will stop you getting any germ into your system is washing OR rinsing with alcohol and control the air you breathe in. WEARING a mask won't stop you from getting a germ. IT STOPS YOU from sneezing or coughing droplets into the air.!!! IT will keep YOU from spreading something you have. They have said NONSTOP on the news that wearing these mask doesn't help prevent a person from getting it.......
HECK LL get you some blacklights and put them in your garage and stand under them you are sanitized in about 3-4 minutes depending on their output !!!!

Diluted bleach will do it but that crap is dangerous by itself...

Re: Positive but NO symptoms? [Re: jbyrd63] #6814607
03/23/20 04:52 PM
03/23/20 04:52 PM
IA
T
teepee2 Offline
trapper
teepee2  Offline
trapper
T

IA
You don't play with snakes at church do you?

Re: Positive but NO symptoms? [Re: jbyrd63] #6814617
03/23/20 05:01 PM
03/23/20 05:01 PM
Pottawatamie co. IA
LLtrapper Offline
"The Coon Combine"
LLtrapper  Offline
"The Coon Combine"

Pottawatamie co. IA
Originally Posted by jbyrd63
I am following all CDC guidance. If it is not essential, I am staying at home and if I have to go out in public I wear nitral gloves, stay at least six feet away from people and even I get home I leave my boots outside, take my clothes off on the porch, wash them immediately in the washer and take a hot shower . I also do not bring groceries into the house without wiping them down and never bring sacks inside. I told my wife to pretend there is dog poop on everything outside. Do not touch anything without protection because no one wants poopy hands. LLL

HEY LL do a little research on bacterial life span and a virus germ . Save you alot of time and cleaning supplies.. LOL
I know what I'm talking about I ran 4 waste water plants for 17 plus years ,
THE glove thing is a waste UNLESS you change them every time you touch something. YES it will help if you have a cut on you skin from getting any germ. OR if you get a germ on your hands and take them off before you touch your face. BUT as soon as you touch something ANYTHING you will get some type of bacteria or germ on you. Ask your self why surgeons wear gloves. NOT from protect themselves but to stop THEM from giving something to you. DRS change between patient in order not to cross contaminate . The key and ONLY thing that will stop you getting any germ into your system is washing OR rinsing with alcohol and control the air you breathe in. WEARING a mask won't stop you from getting a germ. IT STOPS YOU from sneezing or coughing droplets into the air.!!! IT will keep YOU from spreading something you have. They have said NONSTOP on the news that wearing these mask doesn't help prevent a person from getting it.......
HECK LL get you some blacklights and put them in your garage and stand under them you are sanitized in about 3-4 minutes depending on their output !!!!

Diluted bleach will do it but that crap is dangerous by itself...

All I was trying to get out of you was if you were the type that would go out into public with a known pathogen. You have said you would not. You live in Kentucky and I live in IA. I am prepared for a pandemic while you are saying people are over reacting. I do not care what you think of me and I am done commenting on your posts. Hope you and your family will be safe and of course pray we are overreacting. I have a business to attend to with some mulch jobs and cleanups to do. I am going to make America Great Again one yard at a time. LLL

Isaiah 51:6 But my salvation will last forever, my righteousness will never fail.
Re: Positive but NO symptoms? [Re: jbyrd63] #6814634
03/23/20 05:13 PM
03/23/20 05:13 PM
Ky
J
jbyrd63 Offline OP
trapper
jbyrd63  Offline OP
trapper
J

Ky
Hey LL you stay safe out there !!! Keep your loved ones safe... Hey look at my question about my mower you may be the perfect person to answer that

THANKS
in advance

Re: Positive but NO symptoms? [Re: LLtrapper] #6814989
03/23/20 09:23 PM
03/23/20 09:23 PM
Iowa
T
trapdog1 Offline
trapper
trapdog1  Offline
trapper
T

Iowa

You really doing all this stuff? I'd never get anything done!

Re: Positive but NO symptoms? [Re: jbyrd63] #6814992
03/23/20 09:28 PM
03/23/20 09:28 PM
SW Georgia
W
Wanna Be Offline
trapper
Wanna Be  Offline
trapper
W

SW Georgia
I’ve been eating a lot of beans. The 6ft rule seems to follow me around.

Re: Positive but NO symptoms? [Re: jbyrd63] #6815056
03/23/20 10:15 PM
03/23/20 10:15 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Online content
trapper
Boco  Online Content
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
Calm down some of you are displaying the symptoms of the mental effects of covid that was mentioned on another thread.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Positive but NO symptoms? [Re: teepee2] #6815108
03/23/20 11:33 PM
03/23/20 11:33 PM
Kansas
Pawnee Offline
trapper
Pawnee  Offline
trapper

Kansas
Originally Posted by teepee2
You don't play with snakes at church do you?

smile

Everything the left touches it destroys
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread