my son was pointing out just how many guns sold in March.

https://www.fbi.gov/file-repository/nics_firearm_checks_-_month_year.pdf/view

March 2020

March 2019

[Linked Image]

right about a 1.1 million gun increase over March 2019
February was 800K more than Feb 2019

since 1989 342,249,923 nics checks while some guns get more than one nics check I think only a fool would believe their are only 400 million guns in the US, a figure most recently estimated .

I would think the number is more like 550 million or more

It does seem that what is special about March is that many of those 1.1 million possibly as much as half , never owned a gun before dealers were reporting new gun buyers were making up a lot of the march sales some that offer a course for new gun owners indicated they had enough people sign up for the class that they will have many months full of full classes when the covid is over.

while I think many of the panic buyers are behind the 8 ball , they really know little or nothing , and have no were to learn or train right now , I think maybe this opened some of their eyes , hope that helps in the polls later this year.

my dad was talking to his neighbor Tom. Toms is a good guy , shoots a fair amount had a relative call him up , the guy had never been into guns at all suddenly went out and bought himself a 45. but could not buy any ammo it was all sold out . would Tom have any ammo , well yeah but , well um I guess I could sell you a box of mine , oh the guy was so happy , could you also show me how to use it , um not till we are done with quarantine .

America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.