No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Seeing Beneath the Surface.... #6900279
06/15/20 03:37 PM
06/15/20 03:37 PM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Offline OP
"American Honey"
Sharon  Offline OP
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
.....below the veneer of "racism"....

This is one of the most eye opening , informative videos I've seen, and there are others, of course .... Tucker, Judge Jeannine , Candace Owns, Watters ,The Five,....and Mark Levin.

There are so many points perfectly articulated in this interview of two outstanding individuals, that hearing it more than once is beneficial in absorption of them all.

This gets to the real roots of the violence and tired phrases heard on much of left run media , who themselves are controlled by the same undercurrent . History, hard studied stats in number, and the organizations funding the veneer and control of the leaves that float along the surface en mass...all touched on , an impressive summery.

Hearing these reports that are consistent in nature , from logical educated sources, the common theme becomes as apparent as the undertow current that is controlling these masses , chanting sacrificial phrases of implied benevolence .

Maybe more additions along these same lines could be added from others here , harmonizing on the same page..might be nice to have a quality collection of them all in one sandbox ?

All of this undercurrent is also directly related to the outdoorsman life, the 2nd A , our quality of life and freedom we hold dear.

Never underestimate the undercurrent's intent of control from sources domestic and abroad .

Education equals understanding.

https://www.facebook.com/InformedTV/videos/925620291184534/

Re: Seeing Beneath the Surface.... [Re: Sharon] #6901335
06/16/20 06:30 PM
06/16/20 06:30 PM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Offline OP
"American Honey"
Sharon  Offline OP
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
I was pouting about no thoughts on this thread, until I tried to view my posted video link- and it had been messed with obviously by youtube ! The video show in its entirety was no longer there.

After searching absolutely everywhere on YouTube , under many typed searches, I finally found it in two halves. The first part, Mark's interview with Carol Swain , was totally taken out. The other half of the show with guest Dr Wilfred Reilly was there, without his intro.

Some insightful person videoed the first part of the show with his own cam, then re posted on YouTube. Im amazed it is still there ...he just didn't video from the beginning, where Mark sets the stage by giving the astounding amount of education in Master's and other degree accomplishments that Carol has, along with her very poor and disadvantaged beginning in her life. Carol is astounding...and it angers me that Youtube took her interview off the show .

The whole show IS still on FB, which I posted the link to that ....but I believe only those folks with a FB account can log in to see it ? Too bad if that's the case, the whole show is amazing in facts and exposing the undercurrent sources of these movements such as BLM.

Well , Minka, here are the answers in part of your interesting thread "Why are black people upset ? "

I know the videos take a bit of time, but these people explain a lot on what this is all really about. Others, such as Candace Owens , also have straight to the heart of the matter info -and it all harmonizes with facts and source studies.

So here it is , sadly in two incomplete pieces, I assume messed with unfairly from Youtube prejudice. If anyone can find the whole show , Fox channel Mark Levin's Life, Liberty & Levin , 6/14/20, that would be wonderful. Or figure out how to post the show from the link on FB to here to be viewed by all as the youtube videos are.

I am still pouting , however....but the links should stay now...

[Linked Image]

Re: Seeing Beneath the Surface.... [Re: Sharon] #6901797
06/17/20 07:18 AM
06/17/20 07:18 AM
Central MN, sort of old
MnMan Offline
trapper
MnMan  Offline
trapper

Central MN, sort of old
Cheer up Sharon. Insightful info you are passing on. Your efforts are appreciated.

I'm just happy to be here! Today I'm as young as I'll ever be and and older than I've ever been before!
Re: Seeing Beneath the Surface.... [Re: Sharon] #6901800
06/17/20 07:25 AM
06/17/20 07:25 AM

J
J Staton
Unregistered
J Staton
Unregistered
J

Headed to work so I'll watch it this evening...or maybe on the clock. whistle

Re: Seeing Beneath the Surface.... [Re: Sharon] #6901801
06/17/20 07:31 AM
06/17/20 07:31 AM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
I appreciate your calling this to my attention, Sharon. It's past my bedtime, so it will have to wait until tomorrow for me to look at. Good night.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: Seeing Beneath the Surface.... [Re: Sharon] #6901802
06/17/20 07:33 AM
06/17/20 07:33 AM
Kansas
Pawnee Offline
trapper
Pawnee  Offline
trapper

Kansas
My family loves Mark Levin. I seem to miss his TV show every week but listen to him daily.

Sharon do you ever listen to or watch Dennis Prager?

Everything the left touches it destroys
Re: Seeing Beneath the Surface.... [Re: Sharon] #6901838
06/17/20 08:48 AM
06/17/20 08:48 AM
New Hampshire
N
Nessmuck Offline
trapper
Nessmuck  Offline
trapper
N

New Hampshire
Yup...will watch it when I get home from work...Thanks Sharon

It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
Re: Seeing Beneath the Surface.... [Re: Sharon] #6901851
06/17/20 09:07 AM
06/17/20 09:07 AM
Northern Michigan
J
J.Morse Offline
trapper
J.Morse  Offline
trapper
J

Northern Michigan
We caught the full interview a couple days ago. Remarkable lady!

Re: Seeing Beneath the Surface.... [Re: Pawnee] #6901854
06/17/20 09:13 AM
06/17/20 09:13 AM
Missouri
W
WhiteTrash 88 Offline
trapper
WhiteTrash 88  Offline
trapper
W

Missouri
Don't usually watch Levin but for some reason Sharon I watched that particular episode the other day. That lady is proof of what can be achieved in the face of adversity , if a person has enough lead in their pencil to want to better themselves. Trouble l see with a lot of opprest or disadvantaged cultures, is they don't want to work hard enough to achieve this. They want instant gratification and in their mind that is achievable by rioting,looting,and burning. Enough ramblings from a madman. Carry on

Re: Seeing Beneath the Surface.... [Re: MnMan] #6901861
06/17/20 09:21 AM
06/17/20 09:21 AM
Minnesota
330-Trapper Offline

trapper
330-Trapper  Offline

trapper

Minnesota
Originally Posted by MnMan
Cheer up Sharon. Insightful info you are passing on. Your efforts are appreciated.

Yes !!!

NRA and NTA Life Member
www.BackroadsRevised@etsy.com

Re: Seeing Beneath the Surface.... [Re: Sharon] #6901998
06/17/20 01:04 PM
06/17/20 01:04 PM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Offline OP
"American Honey"
Sharon  Offline OP
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Thanks , MnMan, Scott....been searching for another very good interview and can't find it, so far.

Pawnee, no I am not familiar with Dennis P. If you find a video that is along these same lines of the organizations/belief systems , behind the veneer of BLM, feel free to post in this sandbox .

White Trash, (what a title ! smile ) , thanks for your input .

J Morse, I'm fit to be tied how these amazing informative videos can be messed with like that. All part of the same undercurrent that is funding millions into these radical power organizations, domestic and abroad sources.

Not only are these influences trying in a mighty way to warp society , the ultimate goal is to rip up the freedoms enjoyed for all, the 2nd A in sure target as soon as they feel they have enough clout to do so....history is well mapped with how people faired when their right for self protection vanished . Tearing down statues regardless....

Nessy, what sure helps is good fresh air for a drive in da cah smile

Minka . Here's another very brave well informed lady . Imagine what she has endured in her courage to stand up and speak before many powerful entities and tell the facts .

Again, racism has nothing to do with it.

As I find pertinent info, I will post it also. Hopefully, these will remain as well.

Re: Seeing Beneath the Surface.... [Re: Sharon] #6902070
06/17/20 02:27 PM
06/17/20 02:27 PM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Offline OP
"American Honey"
Sharon  Offline OP
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
One more of interest...snippets of several events.

Re: Seeing Beneath the Surface.... [Re: Sharon] #6902164
06/17/20 04:51 PM
06/17/20 04:51 PM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Offline OP
"American Honey"
Sharon  Offline OP
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
I found a main one that I was wanting to feature . All these point to some of the main sources of influence...well stated by Bob Woodson.

Add also to the mix, of those with a little power seated in govt. already, who have jumped into this mix with their own constitution hating agenda...subtle hint...."Some people did something..." Connected ties from over the pond ...

They all seem to converge into one big mud puddle.

A collage' of trouble that power hungry predators are scrambling to attain , Minka.

Nothing to do with racism at all, though used as a cloaking devise only.

Re: Seeing Beneath the Surface.... [Re: Sharon] #6902350
06/17/20 07:50 PM
06/17/20 07:50 PM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Have to disagree, Sharon. Anyone can go cherry-picking for blacks who disagree with the majority.

I don't believe Floyd should be turned into a hero. But he has become more than an individual. He's a symbol now.

His criminal record is irrelevant to whether the cop murdered him.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: Seeing Beneath the Surface.... [Re: Sharon] #6902453
06/17/20 09:16 PM
06/17/20 09:16 PM
MN
S
Steven 49er Offline
trapper
Steven 49er  Offline
trapper
S

MN
I agree with your last statement James.

I do think it's relevant whether we start naming parks after him.

"Inflation is always and everywhere a monetary phenomenon". Milton Friedman.
Re: Seeing Beneath the Surface.... [Re: Sharon] #6902474
06/17/20 09:29 PM
S/W Wisconsin
rpmartin Offline
trapper
rpmartin  Offline
trapper

S/W Wisconsin
Good stuff Sharon, thanks for posting.

Life member,
NRA, NTA, RMEF, Pheasants Forever.
WTA,TTA,FTA,SA,GOA, member

Re: Seeing Beneath the Surface.... [Re: Sharon] #6902475
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Agreed, Steven.

Jim

Last edited by James; 06/17/20 09:30 PM.

Forum Infidel since 2001

Re: Seeing Beneath the Surface.... [Re: Sharon] #6902588
06/17/20 10:51 PM
06/17/20 10:51 PM
New Hampshire
N
Nessmuck Offline
trapper
Nessmuck  Offline
trapper
N

New Hampshire
Good stuff.....let’s go for a ride...i can pick you up in a couple days...lol [Linked Image]

It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
Re: Seeing Beneath the Surface.... [Re: Sharon] #6902676
06/18/20 12:20 AM
06/18/20 12:20 AM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Offline OP
"American Honey"
Sharon  Offline OP
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Gotta love those cahs, Nessy !

Minka, your last two observations are spot on, from all I have observed. You are exactly correct about what the majority on the surface sees and holds up as a banner. He has become a symbol, and revered hero. And that is exactly what is observed in every one of the videos I posted.

All these "cherries" have not only mentioned those same points to the letter, they all agree completely. They say consistently and often, that they do not agree with how the officer dealt with him , regardless of his long criminal rap sheet.

So, you in actuality , agree with them .

But that was not my point . And it wasn't their point, either.

That was a side point of agreement, setting the foundation, to then set aside in addressing my main point , attempting to answer your question on your sandbox discussion, "Why are black people upset ? " . You seemed to want input.

One cannot answer a question logically, that is unclear in the asking.

Hence, my motive was to share what I see are astounding discernment form those who are not only black, but have years helping others , and standing up to the things they have lived for decades themselves.

I exerted mental bandwidth in your behalf , partly because I thought you would find these remarkable people's depth and kindness refreshing and very factual, and partly because learning of the influence of the undercurrent that is moving the majority to their predatory attainment of power of this country.

That influence has seen the chance to keep and amp up control of the majority , magnifying attention to the bright small leaf floating on the surface , making police all villains in one fell swoop, while they orchestrate in undercurrent to use them for their means to full power, politically.

All this in much detail was touched on from these discerning people who have endured so much for decades to expose , often to their detriment.

See how well that George Floyd leaf decoy works ? smile It so easily has us see only the leaf floating on the surface, that focus is lost on the current that is driving it downstream .

By the way.....I do not "cherry pick." I am more intelligent than that .

Thank you for seeing the videos and responding, Minka.

Re: Seeing Beneath the Surface.... [Re: James] #6902702
06/18/20 01:55 AM
06/18/20 01:55 AM
Moved to Fbks, Ak.
M
martentrapper Offline
trapper
martentrapper  Offline
trapper
M

Moved to Fbks, Ak.
[quote][/quote]
Originally Posted by James
Have to disagree, Sharon. Anyone can go cherry-picking for blacks who disagree with the majority.
Jim

I almost think your being racist, James. She didn't pick "blacks". She picked educated, intelligent, well known, and respected blacks. Big difference I think.

Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread