No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Canadian border closed for another month [Re: Law Dog] #6903072
06/18/20 01:21 PM
06/18/20 01:21 PM
Pa.
B
Bigbrownie Offline
trapper
Bigbrownie  Offline
trapper
B

Pa.
I’ve hunted Newfoundland 12 times over the last 16 years. I’ve made lifelong friends there and email and text some buddies a couple times a month. The buzz from outfitters is that it’s looking unlikely that NL will issue non resident big game tags this fall, irregardless of the border status. John Haggie, NL’s Minister of Health, has stated that non residents ( including folks from other Canadian providences, will be unable to purchase a license until there is an effective vaccine that’s readily available.

The Newfoundland Outfitters Association has received no response as to whether or not there would be any financial assistance to the outfitters who are gonna lose all of their revenues. It’s estimated that the outfitting industry there generates about $50 million annually, most of it in remote rural areas.

Re: Canadian border closed for another month [Re: Law Dog] #6903119
06/18/20 02:12 PM
06/18/20 02:12 PM
Wyoming County Pa.
Hornady Reloader Offline
trapper
Hornady Reloader  Offline
trapper

Wyoming County Pa.
Hope it ain't true. I leave September 10

Re: Canadian border closed for another month [Re: Law Dog] #6903374
06/18/20 07:56 PM
06/18/20 07:56 PM
The Hill Country of Texas
Leftlane Offline
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Offline
"HOSS"

The Hill Country of Texas
You might be surprised. The company that sends the adjusters up there uses some super fast bad cats who dont mess around. The repairs will take years but the independent adjusters will be in and out surprisingly quick.

But, of course time will tell.

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread