classified ads

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Trading Post
(Please support F&T Trading Post, our sponsor for the Trap Shed Page)

Trading Post
(Please support Trappers World, one of our sponsors for the Trap Shed Page)

Trap Shed Rules

1. All posts made for selling must contain the asking price for the item - this is not Ebay.
2. No electronic media (videos, dvds, audios) will be sold or traded on this forum.
3. Trapperman.com is not responsible for transactions made at this site.
4. This page is intended for the sale, trade or purchase of used trapping equipment and not a place to sell new items, or stuff you manufacture.
5. No Begging for free stuff
6. A post may only be brought to the top purposely three times, and will be locked after the third time. Once a post has been locked or deleted, it cannot be put back on the forum for one month.
7. Make it clear what you wish in the title, not just WTT or WTB
8. The only reply allowed on each thread is a reply by the post initiator. All questions and communications will be done by PMs only. If PMs aren't answered in a timely manner, the poster will be banned from using the Trap Shed. (Exception to Rule #8 - A reply is allowed by a person who sends payment. Once payment sent is posted, the post will be locked.)
9. Except for muzzleloaders, no Guns, or ammunition will be bought/sold/traded on this forum.
10. You are limited to three active threads at any one time for selling/trading/buying items. All posts older than 1 month with no activity will be locked

Print Thread
Hop To
VINTAGE TRAPPING CATALOGS REVISED #6927990
07/12/20 03:06 PM
07/12/20 03:06 PM
Central Pennsylvania
Nittany Lion Offline OP
Don't call me Mister, Mister
Nittany Lion  Offline OP

Central Pennsylvania
[Linked Image]

3 vintage Hawbaker Trapper Supply catalogs, they are dated 1963-64 season, 1970-71 season and the 1973-74 season, I have a low price because each of the catalogs have some writing or staining on the cover, the inside pages are in pretty good shape. The 1963-64 catalog has a self addressed envelope, a Fur Fish Game coupon and a blank order form. $15.00 PLUS SHIPPING.

[Linked Image]

4 awesome Pete Rickard items. Pete Rickard was a well known trapper, hunter and lure maker from Cobleskill, NY. The 4 items are a booklet titled Blinds for Hunters, there are aerial photos showing hunting areas and photos of tree stands. Rickard states that he was devoted all his life to the study of animals native to the USA. He was the originator of Buck Lure and Dog Training Musks and he manufactured his own line of original baits and lures for trapping wolves, beaver, mink, cats, etc. If you give careful study to these photo instructions you will definitely increase your chance of seeing more deer and getting more shots. There is a 4 page pamphlet about Deer Hunting Methods, which includes "how to use buck lure". Pete Rickard's Sportsman Catalog dated for the 1981-82 season, the 3 above items are in nice condition. The 4th item is Pete Rickard's Fox-Coyote Trapping Methods, this is a 6 page bi-folded pamphlet where Rickard describes the exact sets he used, it is in good condition showing a bit of "yellowing" because of age. 4 vintage Pete Rickard items for one money. $17.00 PLUS SHIPPING.

[Linked Image]

4 vintage Hawbaker Trapping Supply catalogs, the catalogs are dated for the 1974-75 season, the 1983-84 season, the 1969-1970-1971 season and the 1975-1976 season. They have a low price because each catalog has some handwriting on the cover by a previous owner. Otherwise the catalogs are in pretty good shape. I found a Harvahart Traps News Bulletin inside 1974-75 catalog and the 1975-76 catalog has a Fur Fish Game coupon, a self addressed envelope and a blank order form. $12.00 PLUS SHIPPING.

[Linked Image]

This Sears Tips To Trappers catalog is dated for the 1937-38 season, the catalog contains 29 pages and is in good condition, a previous owner did apply some tape to the cover along the spine, this catalog deals with Trapline Methods which were submitted by fellow Sears shippers. $12.00 PLUS SHIPPING. SOLD SOLD SOLD

[Linked Image]

This Sears Tips to Trappers by Johnny Muskrat is dated for the 1938-39 season. The catalog is in nice condition and there are two shipping tags which are detached, the one tag is a 2 part tag the other tag had a portion of the tag removed, the tags are for Seattle, Washington. The catalog tells the trapper how to prepare their pelts. $15.00 PLUS SHIPPING. SOLD SOLD SOLD.

[Linked Image]

The North American Fur Harvester's Journal was proclaimed as the World's Greatest Trapper Magazine. This issue is dated December 1972/January 1973, Volume 1-Number 4, it is in nice condition containing 40 pages. Dave Drake was the Editor-Publisher of this fine magazine. Some of the articles in this issue are; Saga of the Sled Dog by Raymond Thompson, New Traplines by Sheldon Colvin, Collecting Antique Traps by Robert Vance, Renegade in Loch Lomond by Jim Purcell, Alaska's Bearded Seal by John Burns and Editor Drake's No. 1 Trapper Memory Notebook. $10.00 PLUS SHIPPING. SOLD SOLD SOLD

I accept personal checks, postal money orders and PayPal (as a friend). Shipping will be First Class Mail Package in a padded envelope. I will need your zip code to determine shipping to your destination. First come, First serve.

Last edited by Nittany Lion; 07/25/20 02:06 PM.

I got myself a seniors' GPS.
Not only does it tell me how to get to my destination,
it tells me why I wanted to go there.
Re: VINTAGE TRAPPING CATALOGS [Re: Nittany Lion] #6936392
07/20/20 05:03 PM
07/20/20 05:03 PM
Central Pennsylvania
Nittany Lion Offline OP
Nittany Lion  Offline OP

Central Pennsylvania
TTT#1

Re: VINTAGE TRAPPING CATALOGS [Re: Nittany Lion] #6942387
07/25/20 02:08 PM
07/25/20 02:08 PM
Central Pennsylvania
Nittany Lion Offline OP
Nittany Lion  Offline OP

Central Pennsylvania
Get the 7 Hawbaker catalogs for $25.00 shipped to your door. The Hawbaker catalogs are sold. The Pete Rickard items are still available.

Hawbaker catalogs are sold.

Last edited by Nittany Lion; 07/25/20 08:58 PM.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread