No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
Re: Jack Daniels has succumbed to the lgbtqabcs [Re: Yes sir] #6940903
07/24/20 11:25 AM
07/24/20 11:25 AM
east central WI
K
k snow Offline
trapper
k snow  Offline
trapper
K

east central WI
Originally Posted by Yes sir
Originally Posted by danny clifton
Mark, are you saying homosexuals can be cured, that they choose to be gay, that it should be a crime punishable by prison again? If not then what are you saying? How do you stop people from being homosexual or crossdressers?

Its about what the society will tolerate Danny not about what the government can or should do to stop. Its a societal issue.

How would you propose society stops people from being gay?

Re: Jack Daniels has succumbed to the lgbtqabcs [Re: danny clifton] #6940915
07/24/20 11:34 AM
07/24/20 11:34 AM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
"Callie's little brother"
Yes sir  Offline
Y

Marion Kansas
Yes Sir whether you tolerate it or not people are still going to be who they want to be. I dont understand a lot of them but until they try to tell others how to live or hurt others through violence or theft, I say live and let live.

This stuff has been around since the beginning of man, so ask yourself why has it flourished in the last 30 years.
As far as them trying to tell others how to live or hurting others through violence or theft we are there and it started with tolerance. If not explain to me how we got were we are now.

Last edited by Yes sir; 07/24/20 11:34 AM.
Re: Jack Daniels has succumbed to the lgbtqabcs [Re: Yes sir] #6940921
07/24/20 11:36 AM
07/24/20 11:36 AM
Iowa
T
trapdog1 Offline
trapper
trapdog1  Offline
trapper
T

Iowa
Yes Sir whether you tolerate it or not people are still going to be who they want to be. I dont understand a lot of them but until they try to tell others how to live or hurt others through violence or theft, I say live and let live.

This stuff has been around since the beginning of man, so ask yourself why has it flourished in the last 30 years.
As far as them trying to tell others how to live or hurting others through violence or theft we are there and it started with tolerance. If not explain to me how we got were we are now.

So we shouldn't tolerate anyone that is different?

Re: Jack Daniels has succumbed to the lgbtqabcs [Re: loosegoose] #6940922
07/24/20 11:37 AM
07/24/20 11:37 AM
Saskatchewan
R
rvsask Offline
trapper
rvsask  Offline
trapper
R

Saskatchewan
Tolerating people’s sexual preferences does not lead to violence or theft. (Unless you are talking violence towards gay people) If you believe that it does, your own personal bias tied to your family/community culture has clouded your vision on the issue.

Re: Jack Daniels has succumbed to the lgbtqabcs [Re: loosegoose] #6940926
07/24/20 11:38 AM
07/24/20 11:38 AM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
Yes sir  Offline
Y

Marion Kansas
Snow
How do you change people's moral values? Just like murder, some will always do it and there were societies that even embraced it but they can be changed.

Re: Jack Daniels has succumbed to the lgbtqabcs [Re: rvsask] #6940928
07/24/20 11:39 AM
07/24/20 11:39 AM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
Yes sir  Offline
Y

Marion Kansas
Originally Posted by rvsask
Tolerating people’s sexual preferences does not lead to violence or theft. (Unless you are talking violence towards gay people) If you believe that it does, your own personal bias tied to your family/community culture has clouded your vision on the issue.

Moral breakdown leads to violence and theft

Re: Jack Daniels has succumbed to the lgbtqabcs [Re: loosegoose] #6940931
07/24/20 11:41 AM
07/24/20 11:41 AM
Saskatchewan
R
rvsask Offline
trapper
rvsask  Offline
trapper
R

Saskatchewan
Poverty leads to violence and theft.

Sexual preference having to do with morality is a man made idea.

Re: Jack Daniels has succumbed to the lgbtqabcs [Re: loosegoose] #6940933
07/24/20 11:42 AM
07/24/20 11:42 AM
MN
D
Donnersurvivor Offline
trapper
Donnersurvivor  Offline
trapper
D

MN
Originally Posted by loosegoose
I'll be the first to say that adults can do what the want with who they want, dress how they want, call themselves what they want, whatever. Not my business.

Article

That attitude is why if you send your kids to public school they may end up having some man in a dress read them books. "do whatever you want we dont care" next thing they are chemically castrating kids and men in dresses are being told how beautiful they are as they strut in front of them and follow your daughter into the target bathroom.

Re: Jack Daniels has succumbed to the lgbtqabcs [Re: loosegoose] #6940935
07/24/20 11:44 AM
07/24/20 11:44 AM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
Yes sir  Offline
Y

Marion Kansas
Danny
I didn't say thats a very big and complicated discussion that I can't get into right. Tolerance is as necessary as justice to a society up to a point. Something we can tolerate and somethings we can't. There is a serious moral shift in this country, is it good is it bad...??? Look around and decide for yourself.

Re: Jack Daniels has succumbed to the lgbtqabcs [Re: rvsask] #6940937
07/24/20 11:45 AM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
Yes sir  Offline
Y

Marion Kansas

Sexual preference having to do with morality is a man made idea.

ask yourself who is paying for the bricks being delivered. Look bigger picture friend.

Re: Jack Daniels has succumbed to the lgbtqabcs [Re: loosegoose] #6940938
Saskatchewan
R
rvsask Offline
trapper
rvsask  Offline
trapper
R

Saskatchewan
Morality deals with choice.

Homosexuality is something people are born with. To say they are immoral bc they accept it is hilarious.

Chemical casration is something our moral society once imposed on gays. Worrying we will be chemically castrated because of tolerance is laughable.

Last edited by rvsask; 07/24/20 11:47 AM.
Re: Jack Daniels has succumbed to the lgbtqabcs [Re: Yes sir] #6940939
07/24/20 11:46 AM
07/24/20 11:46 AM
east central WI
K
k snow Offline
trapper
k snow  Offline
trapper
K

east central WI
Snow
How do you change people's moral values? Just like murder, some will always do it and there were societies that even embraced it but they can be changed.

Murder is punished with prison or death. Yes, there will always be murderers, we need swift justice to deal with that. Consequences should be a deterrent.

Do we penalize sexuality?

What moral code do we, as a nation, use? Christianity? Islam? Paganism? Heathenry?

Re: Jack Daniels has succumbed to the lgbtqabcs [Re: rvsask] #6940942
07/24/20 11:48 AM
07/24/20 11:48 AM
MN
D
Donnersurvivor Offline
trapper
Donnersurvivor  Offline
trapper
D

MN

This is untrue, if it was true South Dakota would of been a blood bath for decades.

Re: Jack Daniels has succumbed to the lgbtqabcs [Re: loosegoose] #6940944
07/24/20 11:50 AM
07/24/20 11:50 AM
Saskatchewan
R
rvsask Offline
trapper
rvsask  Offline
trapper
R

Saskatchewan
South Dakota is below the national average for poverty.

Just bc you don’t like the fact that poverty leads to theft and violence doesn’t make it untrue.

Re: Jack Daniels has succumbed to the lgbtqabcs [Re: loosegoose] #6940946
07/24/20 11:53 AM
07/24/20 11:53 AM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Eastern Shore of Maryland
Poverty is the measure at which the government can buy its way into your life.

Moral bankruptcy is where the violence comes from.

-Goofy-
Re: Jack Daniels has succumbed to the lgbtqabcs [Re: rvsask] #6940947
07/24/20 11:54 AM
07/24/20 11:54 AM
MN
D
Donnersurvivor Offline
trapper
Donnersurvivor  Offline
trapper
D

MN
South Dakota is below the national average for poverty.

Just bc you don’t like the fact that poverty leads to theft and violence doesn’t make it untrue.

I can tell you have never been to large areas of SD, especially in the 90s

Poverty simply does not lead to violence, that is a false statement, because you have been told it does does not make it true.

Areas with a high GINI coefficient do have increased violence, areas of poverty with a low GINI coefficient DO NOT have increased violence.

[Linked Image]

Re: Jack Daniels has succumbed to the lgbtqabcs [Re: loosegoose] #6940948
07/24/20 11:55 AM
07/24/20 11:55 AM
MN, USA
star flakes Offline
trapper
star flakes  Offline
trapper

MN, USA
loosegoose, your statement of, " I'll be the first to say that adults can do what the want with who they want, dress how they want, call themselves what they want, whatever. Not my business. is the old Phil Donahue talking point of liberals in "what goes on behind closed doors is no ones business". I'm not challenging you, but asking you to consider how talking points by liberals were used to take this from skinheads knocking homosexuals around to this sex group destroying companies for not complying with their agenda.

Adults doing what they want and who they want? I know you are not saying that includes children, but this group in NAMBLA wants to make that legal. What if someone behind closed doors wants to degrade someone in beating on them or doing other disgusting things? Is that ok? These are rhetorical points as sooner or later you will reach your limit point of your saying, "There are limits what adults can do, just like in all society, because what goes on behind closed doors, always is carried to the outside world and it is the way these people treat others."
Bill Bennett of the Reagan Administration once said, "It is only homosexuals who are in psychiatrists offices telling doctors how miserable they are".

I will make the point that everyone of us is in this together. What you do affects everyone here, just as much how I conduct my life affects everyone here. If I fathered half a dozen kids out of wedlock and was not paying child support as numbers do, then that is taking money you earn and forcing you to pay to raise other people's responsibilities. When someone spreads a plague, it costs all of us in our lives. I break this down to historical realities of the homosapien or people. Where did our societal norms arise? Some will say the Bible and some will say it was Darwin cavemen, but what was the standard which made a society or tribe?
As this is a teaching lesson for all, to undo the talking points, It was learned that a male female union was only what sustained, because if a king was having all the sex with all the women, the other men were not going to go out and defend someone else's children.
People worked hard and warred hard, and accumulated wealth, and if they did not have children, then all that was in vain. Children were key, because when the old workers and soldiers aged, they needed children to take their place in production and defense, and to care for their parents. Again a rhetorical question, does a homosexual have the right to self gratify in sex, when no other group does, and we are left with the responsibility of working ourselves to death to raise children, who then are supposed to die defending a homosexual's stock portfolio? That is economic enslavement and no one in a Constitutional society can be made to forfeit their resources when the other person is not forfeiting their resources equally.

What began as laws protecting society from the deviancy, and anything that deviates from what propagates society is deviancy, has under Barack Obama, John Roberts and Neil Gorsuch the promotion of one groups sexual actions over the majority group. So that makes it all of our business, as this is our life, our liberty and our pursuit of moral happiness. it is responsible liberty because liberty without responsibility is license.

The entire homosexual agenda is but a stepping stone to the legalization of pedophilia. John Kerry's daughter at the 2004 DNC in a speech which has been removed, changed the wording to, "It's a child's right to choose". This all began in the 1960's in the counter culture, which propagandized the lie that all of us could do whatever we wanted, as the government would steal money from others to pay for it, and abortion would kill the problems. There simply are not enough Christians anymore in America to keep the society from imploding, which 2020 is manifesting. There is not law anymore, but people above the law and people who are criminalized by the law for being moral. In America, almost 70% of people polled felt intimidated in they could not express their views anymore. We are a quantifying people now, as loosegoose began this in having to make an excuse before he stated what he believed. We have a stutter step in speech and that is from conditioning.

All of us are in this together, and when one group rots the barrel, it rots everyone and America's massive debt, constant fighting and lawlessness all stems from violations of the societal norms which keep civilization together.

Re: Jack Daniels has succumbed to the lgbtqabcs [Re: loosegoose] #6940950
07/24/20 11:56 AM
07/24/20 11:56 AM
Central Oregon
AntiGov Offline
trapper
AntiGov  Offline
trapper

Central Oregon
Fruit bagery was not tolerated by the good Lord himself

And acceptance may turn you into a pillar of salt

Last edited by AntiGov; 07/24/20 12:07 PM.

Report a post club - Non member

Re: Jack Daniels has succumbed to the lgbtqabcs [Re: loosegoose] #6940951
07/24/20 11:58 AM
Saskatchewan
R
rvsask Offline
trapper
rvsask  Offline
trapper
R

Saskatchewan
We disagree Donner.

I’m basing my decision on socioeconomic studies and connections to crime. Poverty, parenting, self esteem, addiction.

Not gayness.

Re: Jack Daniels has succumbed to the lgbtqabcs [Re: Donnersurvivor] #6940952
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH
Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor
Originally Posted by loosegoose
I'll be the first to say that adults can do what the want with who they want, dress how they want, call themselves what they want, whatever. Not my business.

Article

That attitude is why if you send your kids to public school they may end up having some man in a dress read them books. "do whatever you want we dont care" next thing they are chemically castrating kids and men in dresses are being told how beautiful they are as they strut in front of them and follow your daughter into the target bathroom.

But lol, if we believe in our Constitution and embrace Freedom what loosey goosey said is correct. Is it not? People have stopped others themselves from things like being queers in public and such, not Law. I've seen it. Law hasn't been keeping these people at bay for a while now. The worm has turned though and there's more people who support the odd Freedom's, Freedom's nonetheless.

I am the same way, I do not care what anyone else does as long as it's legal, and don't darken my door. If you want to dress in a furry chipmunk suit, go out to the park to read and eat fancy cheese, go for it. Where I do care is no reciprocity to allow me to do my thing, and that is happening.

I wonder if tap dancers walk into a room, look at the floor, and think, I'd tap that. I wonder about things.....
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread