No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Permission during Covid #6944327
07/27/20 12:03 PM
07/27/20 12:03 PM
SE SD
D
DWC Offline OP
trapper
DWC  Offline OP
trapper
D

SE SD
Has anyone tried stoppin by anyone’s house to ask permission on new ground? Anyone freaked out on you thinking youre gonna kill them with Covid?

Re: Permission during Covid [Re: DWC] #6944547
07/27/20 04:36 PM
07/27/20 04:36 PM
West Central MN
20scout Offline
trapper
20scout  Offline
trapper

West Central MN
In the rural areas it doesn't seem to be a big issue. Most farmers around here figure they need to be exposed to the virus to build up immunity. Besides, most have been around much worse with livestock. I asked a similar question about trapping away from home and it didn't rial up any feathers. When in doubt, wear a mask or face shield and /or practice social distancing when you ask.

Common sense is a not a vegetable that does well in everyone's garden.
Re: Permission during Covid [Re: DWC] #6944575
07/27/20 05:00 PM
07/27/20 05:00 PM
Ohio
C
Computer Hater Offline
trapper
Computer Hater  Offline
trapper
C

Ohio
I haven't had any issues. I knock on the door and step back several feet so if they answer it I am already over 6 feet away. Most want to shake my hand and talk for a bit.

Randy
Member NTA, FTA
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread