No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: You know you're the old man when.... [Re: bowhunter27295] #6954326
08/04/20 09:06 PM
08/04/20 09:06 PM
Michigan's EUP
B
BruceDafter Offline
trapper
BruceDafter  Offline
trapper
B

Michigan's EUP
I'm not near retirement, but I am old. One of the youngsters I work with was in a Lamaze class with me years ago. However, he was still in the womb.

Re: You know you're the old man when.... [Re: bowhunter27295] #6954436
08/04/20 09:56 PM
08/04/20 09:56 PM
Montana
B
beartooth trapr Offline
trapper
beartooth trapr  Offline
trapper
B

Montana
Yeah work with alot of young men, all good guys. Some start out with a chip on their shoulder but in my line of work they get humbled pretty quick.
Can't say some of the sayings i have to them on here, but the one that gets them thinking is" remember you are the softest thing down here." Or remind them of the miners memorial they walk by every day.

Let me sugar coat this
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread