I recently purchased a set of trapping instructional booklets by Craig O'Gorman from the late 1970s. I will offer them for sale here. Each will ship in a large brown envelope for 4.00. BE CAREFUL removing from envelope and handling. These are loose leaf booklets stapled once upper left. They are typed single spaced and likely produced offset. Copiers at that time were pretty bad and these do not look like copies.

1) Open water Beaver Snaring Copyright Sept 1978 Craig O'Gorman All Rights Reserved 6 pages, first is a title page and 5th is illustrations. Not aware of this info in other forms. 50.00
#2 through 5 are similar EXCEPT there is no title page so all pages are text with id just across the top of the page.
2) Foxology Craig O'Gorman Copyright May 1979 3 pages text. Single spaced. 25.00
3) Cat Tricks Craig O'Gorman Copyright May 1979 2 pages text and illustrations Single spaced 25.00
4) Coon Highrolling Craig O'Gorman Copyright May 1979 5 full pages single spaced text 25.00
5) Coyote Coverage Craig O'Gorman Copyright May 1979 7 pages, 6 1/2 text single spaced. He says this information has been developed and advanced

since he wrote THE O'Gorman Style and Wolferman and that he has learned a lot. He has plenty to say here for those who wish to learn. 50.00

In the same packet that I purchased was a slick cover version of The O'Gorman Style of Predator Trapping that is undated but no doubt dates from the 1970s as well. It has been handled and has a few smudges and turned corners but is tight and authentic. Previous owners name inside cover. 48 pages 95.00

If the first to buy wants the entire lot of 6 pieces, they can buy for 250.00 and I pay shipping(SOLD) Reply by PMs I accept check,money order or paypal F&F

Last edited by cohunt; 08/08/20 01:43 PM.